PorknBeans
12 years ago
i always get a kick out of people who defend this kind of practice
dudes got every right to be pissed
would you go to a live auction and bid on something without seeing it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,retarded if you do
if your bidding on something here i would expect it to be ready to ship on the next day you have picked in your preferences
then how they offer a replacement,,,,,,,,,,,,, gimme a break,,,,, bait and switch anyone ?
If you don't have it don't offer it up
and then try to guilt him cause its his first post,,,,,,,,,,,,no wonder huh ?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Go like this...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm....

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm....


🍺
tailgater
12 years ago

i always get a kick out of people who defend this kind of practice
dudes got every right to be pissed
would you go to a live auction and bid on something without seeing it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,retarded if you do
if your bidding on something here i would expect it to be ready to ship on the next day you have picked in your preferences
then how they offer a replacement,,,,,,,,,,,,, gimme a break,,,,, bait and switch anyone ?
If you don't have it don't offer it up
and then try to guilt him cause its his first post,,,,,,,,,,,,no wonder huh ?

PorknBeans wrote:



You're correct that the guy has every right to be angry, or at the very least disappointed.
But I disagree completely when you make claims of bait and switch.

Bait and switch is a purposeful tactic to deceive the consumer.
In real life, mistakes can happen without ill-intent.
I feel sorry for people who are so paranoid that their immediate response is to suspect ill-intent.



MDM1058
12 years ago
Hey guys thanks for the input, but I'm not another cigar competitor, and not trying to stir things up, I just had a simple question. Did call and was told they would refund my order just thought it strange that a site would sell something that they did not have and just wanted to know if any one else had experienced this. Have gotten several orders over the last three years and only had one order damaged. I will call to see if they will send this order to me when it comes off back order.
05busa
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've never had a backorder from any other auction site, so why do I get them here ?
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Since I upgraded to Platinum membership, all of my orders are fullfilled instantly.
reckless
12 years ago

Hey guys thanks for the input, but I'm not another cigar competitor, and not trying to stir things up, I just had a simple question. Did call and was told they would refund my order just thought it strange that a site would sell something that they did not have and just wanted to know if any one else had experienced this. Have gotten several orders over the last three years and only had one order damaged. I will call to see if they will send this order to me when it comes off back order.

MDM1058 wrote:



3 years and 2 bad experiences??? Good riddance man [ram27bat]
BlueDude
12 years ago
I won a box.
Got a notice they were out of stock on boxes.
I asked for 4 fivers (in stock) instead.

Received my order . . . in the (shrink-wrapped) box.






go figure.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
^^^#25.....then if you were not trying to stir the pot, why say, "don't trust this site"? You may just have been pissed at the moment you posted, but choose your words and accusations well.
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago
BACK ORDERS? 🐴

Another reason in the long list of reasons I stopped purchasing form CBID....

[ram27bat]
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
/\ dang!!

You gotta admit moderator, it was a good idea. I understand you get enough phone calls but....... That was funny.
I apologize just the same.

I don't wanna be the one wearing the dunce cap so.. Carry on🇨🇮

I wonder if it would have helped to put 🇨🇮 at the end of my statement?
illinichaser
12 years ago

/\ dang!!

You gotta admit moderator, it was a good idea. I understand you get enough phone calls but....... That was funny.
I apologize just the same.

I don't wanna be the one wearing the dunce cap so.. Carry on🇨🇮

I wonder if it would have helped to put 🇨🇮 at the end of my statement?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




huh?!?!?

you been smoking acids again? 🤦
tonygraz
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Heck no!!

Moderator deleted my message. 😇
illinichaser
12 years ago
You best play nice then, or you'll get the ban hammer!!


Trish don't mess around.

You ain't got platinum yet. . .
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I was just mentioning all the benefits of Platinum.
reckless
12 years ago

I was just mentioning all the benefits of Platinum.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


DONT EVER TALK ABOUT PLATINUM!! [ram27bat]
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

DONT EVER TALK ABOUT PLATINUM!! [ram27bat]

reckless wrote:



First rule of fight club[ram27bat]
MDM1058
12 years ago

^^^#25.....then if you were not trying to stir the pot, why say, "don't trust this site"? You may just have been pissed at the moment you posted, but choose your words and accusations well.

Mithrandir wrote:


Question would you trust a site that puts something out for auction only to tell you after the sale that they do not have the item and is now on back order. Ebay and other such auction sites would not be in bushiness if this were the case.
Users browsing this topic