Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I was gonna help you whipper snappers out, but I've misplaced the location of the lemon grove. . .

illinichaser wrote:



I got it.

mikey1597
12 years ago

I'll sleep under ur porch, I don't take up much room.

kombat96 wrote:




um, BULLSCHITT!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I thought wombats were marsupials:-k

dharbolt wrote:




Of coarse, tobaccer pouch. that's where they keep their gars
illinichaser
12 years ago

um, BULLSCHITT!

mikey1597 wrote:



guess I was saying the same thing, maybe a little nicer. . .

[LOL]
dharbolt
12 years ago
Poor wombat every time he pokes his head out he gets sent back to hibernation
illinichaser
12 years ago
the problem isn't poking his head out.

its opening his huge mouth.


and next I was going to say something mean. . . 🤐 🤐
danmdevries
12 years ago

I thought wombats were marsupials:-k

dharbolt wrote:



So are opossums, but doesn't stop me from adding another to the compost pile.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Protected by PITA, u Basstid!

kombat96 wrote:



A PITA won't offer much protection.

Might work for serving bbq wombat.... if that's even a thing?
kombat96
12 years ago

um, BULLSCHITT!

mikey1597 wrote:


What I do to u...ur words are razorblades
mikey1597
12 years ago

What I do to u...ur words are razorblades

kombat96 wrote:




No No, You took that all wrong. I just meant that a guy with such a big heart must have a big chest cavity to keep it.
danmdevries
12 years ago

No No, You took that all wrong. I just meant that a guy with such a big heart must have a big chest cavity to keep it.

mikey1597 wrote:



=d>

I'm saving this for later use.
cacman
12 years ago
Running a box pass that is supposedly stuffed to the rim, and you're complaining about being low???

Freakin mooch thread.
mikey1597
12 years ago

No No, You took that all wrong. I just meant that a guy with such a big heart must have a big chest cavity to keep it ya fat ass.

mikey1597 wrote:




That's what I wrote to start with but I thought the last part might hurt his feelings again.
kombat96
12 years ago
Mikey ur too funny.

Cacman, I'm not low nor mooching. Trying to livin' up this place.
cacman
12 years ago

Mikey ur too funny.

Cacman, I'm not low nor mooching. Trying to livin' up this place.

kombat96 wrote:


Post a wombat thonginator. Just let me know the post title so I can avoid it.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Ya, me too.



Hey, Ya'll don't tell David I'm a 250 pounder big ass too.
kombat96
12 years ago
U want it? I'll post up a wombathonginator.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Ya, me too.



Hey, Ya'll don't tell David I'm a 250 pounder big ass too.

mikey1597 wrote:



Light weight

I got a 40 pounder on you..... Tinkerbelle

Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

U want it? I'll post up a wombathonginator.

kombat96 wrote:



Gotta wear the hat....lol
dharbolt
12 years ago
We gonna have to bomb mikey for 10000 posts.
Users browsing this topic