ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Reduced to smoking general cigars, told me he is low.

Poor Wombat.
shaun341
12 years ago
I saw it with my own 2 eyes also
dharbolt
12 years ago
Ha, so did I poor mammal, he needs some smokes.
sd72
12 years ago
Cuz he's a hoarder. He has to move the good stuff to get to the General mades.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Reduced to smoking general cigars, told me he is low.

Poor Wombat.

ZRX1200 wrote:



His time draws near !!
dharbolt
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago
DD1700
12 years ago
bassman45
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
[gonzo] [frypan]
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
youngra
12 years ago

Whoop azz whoop azz

Palama wrote:



fixed it for ya!

RY
🇨🇮
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hehehe hahaha. Hi Rick
Palama
12 years ago

fixed it for ya!

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:



Ha-ha, you are correct sir!
cacman
12 years ago

Reduced to smoking general cigars, told me he is low.

Poor Wombat.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Must be tough being stuck smoking Fuente Hemingways, Añejos & Opus X's all day..
tonygraz
12 years ago
I thought he just misplaced his stash(CRS) - cause he kept sayin' "where's mine"
delta1
12 years ago
Where's mine....
knokmdwn
12 years ago

I thought he just misplaced his stash(CRS) - cause he kept sayin' "where's mine"

tonygraz wrote:




He just says that cause he's a MOOCH!!!!!!!




No Moochers!! [ram27bat]
rrumba
12 years ago
Tick tock

Hehehe
Users browsing this topic