DD1700
12 years ago
Dundun....................dun dun.................dun dun......dundun....dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RodneyB
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago
Wtf?
Leave me alone. Not low. Not mooching. Not hoarding.

Jamie, I swear ur a chit stirring Oregon duck head.


Thread closed!
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
:-" :-" :-"

🍺
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
rrumba
12 years ago


I second the hillbilly......
kombat96
12 years ago
Naaaaaah.

Bizomb Jamie. He's good ppl. Most deserving than me.
DD1700
12 years ago

Thread open

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


[-x
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
I thought this thread was going to be more exciting than the soccer match it's turning out to be. I figured that more people would definitely pile onto a thread just about Wombat!

Wombats walk with a somewhat awkward, shuffling or waddling gait. Although they appear to be slow and docile, wombats are very alert and can move quickly with great agility when needed.
DD1700
12 years ago
Not the wombat I know lmao
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

Not the wombat I know lmao

DD1700 wrote:



is this Wombat not the fleetest of foot ?
reckless
12 years ago

I thought this thread was going to be more exciting than the soccer match it's turning out to be. I figured that more people would definitely pile onto a thread just about Wombat!

Wombats walk with a somewhat awkward, shuffling or waddling gait. Although they appear to be slow and docile, wombats are very alert and can move quickly with great agility when needed.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:


Yea wrong wombat and also note that no one likes wombat.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

Yea wrong wombat and also note that no one likes wombat.

reckless wrote:



This explains that:
Wombats seem to be solitary animals and not very social. There appears to be little contact between adults. When wombats meet on the surface, they try to avoid each other.
DD1700
12 years ago

This explains that:
Wombats seem to be solitary animals and not very social. There appears to be little contact between adults. When wombats meet on the surface, they try to avoid each other.

frozenphoenix1 wrote:


BINGO!!!!!!we have a winner!!!!😂
Mandobro
12 years ago
I'm getting all warm and fuzzy seeing all this Wombat love going on here.
tonygraz
12 years ago

I'm getting all warm and fuzzy seeing all this Wombat love going on here.

Mandobro wrote:



Take a couple of aspirin and shave.o:)
rrumba
12 years ago


this one is more like a slothbat
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
hehe!

[jester] [jester] [jester]
Users browsing this topic