danmdevries
12 years ago
Looking for KFC MUWAT, Hererra Esteli, and Nica Rustica. I dont think id appreciate the premiums (l.p.) but really wanna try the midrange.

Dont have much to trade though...

Have local 3 Floyd's beers, and a variety of cheap cigars. Can match value with each, or I can buy a sampler off of you with US currency via pp.

Ive had one NR, and loved it. But I haven't been able to land HE for a decent price or KFC at any price, but want to try them before I commit to a box (and the KFCs are pretty much nonexistent)

Anyone that's bought a box wanna part with one or two cigars of each? Let me know what you want in return.
05busa
12 years ago
cacman
12 years ago

What da

05busa wrote:


and why?
danmdevries
12 years ago

and why?

cacman wrote:



Why not?
Ndill
12 years ago
jacksoup
12 years ago
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Mooch Much

jacksoup wrote:




Post much??


Brother, IF you'd have read line three where Dan offered local brews! US currency.....youd've seen he Wasn't mooching

Oh and welcome to the forum 🍺
Ndill
12 years ago

Mooch Much

jacksoup wrote:


THAT is what you have to say? Unless you are one of the vets using a different handle then you can start by **** off.

If your trying to joke around I would suggest an introduction thread and some more time getting to know people.

If "mooch much" is your legit attitude then that is fine, but I can promise you that it won't get you far around many of these BOTL.

vanzandt
12 years ago
Team dan much??
05busa
12 years ago
Can i get some free stuff?
Ndill
12 years ago

Team dan much??

vanzandt wrote:


Nope, just not on team mooch much
vanzandt
12 years ago
DBIII
12 years ago
Dan is a good guy and if I had these smokes I would trade with him in a second.
shaun341
12 years ago
I would also but don't have any at the moment. Will definitely keep keep this in mind if I do pick some up
danmdevries
12 years ago

Mooch Much

jacksoup wrote:



I am far from a moocher. There's plenty here and elsewhere that will attest to that.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Don't worry about jacknuts. Everyone around here knows you are a good botl dan.
vanzandt
12 years ago
Not to mention he knows where things are!!





Pssst...he's a geography buff!
danmdevries
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic