Buckwheat
12 years ago
Never used kitty litter as beads have always worked well and kitty litter is what cats chit in. I figured that I shouldn't be smoking cigars if I couldn't afford beads. YMMV

Enjoy the extra room and have fun. This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable!! 🌫 🍺
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Never used kitty litter as beads have always worked well and kitty litter is what cats chit in. I figured that I shouldn't be smoking cigars if I couldn't afford beads. YMMV

Enjoy the extra room and have fun. This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable!! 🌫 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:



Get over the kitty litter bit. They are crystals with no dust and act as the same agent. It's not about affordable or not, it's about one man saying he'll build me a house for $200k and another trying to sell me the same for $600k. You make it sound like to smoke cigars you have to hate the money you have
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Never used kitty litter as beads have always worked well and kitty litter is what cats chit in. I figured that I shouldn't be smoking cigars if I couldn't afford beads. YMMV

Enjoy the extra room and have fun. This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable!! 🌫 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:



I got a bunch of heartfelt already left over from my credo to bead conversion project.

Best bead video I have found yet!! I Love This Guy Lol!!

I have watched most of his videos! Check this out

KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Well I have decided since I'm full blah blah blah.......

It's a modest size one 17"L X 13"W X 7"D, blah blah blah.........

🇨🇮

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Do you see the error in your ways yet?

If so, you automatically graduate from n00d to n00b.
Keep making progress, and you might just become a noob..........................like me!
Palama
12 years ago
Maybe Youngra still has some stickers left from the Noob Battle last year, ask him....
danmdevries
12 years ago
I didn't read any other posts in the thread.

But figured I'd throw in. 3M Super 77 Spray adhesive is a pretty hardcore aresolized adhesive. I sprayed the lid of one of my hybrid humidors with it and used bands to cover the lid.

If unable to spend the time to knock it out in one sitting, just use whatever superglue you prefer. Drop on each side of the band, no worries of overspray/dust accumulation. I needed to use superglue for touchups and sticking bands between bands. When using a spray adhesive, you need 100% coverage, no gaps.
Burner02
12 years ago

I had a cooler, but my wife biatched at me for keeping it in the house. It it gets way to hot in garage to keep it there.

I figured get a couple of these and they fit perfectly under the bed.

I will be setting up my cooler when I get moved. A/C shop/Herf House!!

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:





Screw it!

Just go over to Joker's and smoke his.


[gonzo]
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

75 quart will get you started, then 100+ ina few months, then another 100+ in a few more months.

riverdog wrote:


+100 it's indeed slippery slope

2x 20 ct
2x 50 ct
1 x 150 ct
got all these at the same time while i was deployed. couldn't get coolers

then, upon returning home...

2x 2.5 gl tuppers
2x 75 qt
2x 150 qt

and all nearly full

see the progression? you might as well start off with 150 qts
🇨🇮
danmdevries
12 years ago
Just send your sticks here, I'll keep most of em safe.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
😳
im trying to get in the stage of aging my cigars
illinichaser
12 years ago

Screw it!

Just go over to Joker's and smoke his.


[gonzo]

Burner02 wrote:



+1 that's a heck of an idea



Mo probably has better smokes too . . . 🍺 🍺
illinichaser
12 years ago

Screw it!

Just go over to Joker's and smoke his.


[gonzo]

Burner02 wrote:



+1 that's a heck of an idea



Mo probably has better smokes too . . . 🍺 🍺
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

[-x
im trying to get in the stage of aging my cigars

gae9jang2j wrote:



+1
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

+1.......on aging cigars

Puffnstuff79 wrote:


here's my standard noob formula:

Take the number of cigars you smoke per month, and bump it up by 25%, and then double it.
That's how many cigars you should buy, per month, for two years.
At the end of two years, you go back to buying at the rate you smoke, per month.
You now have nicely aged stock, forever.

Example
40 cigars per month is what you smoke....bump 25% = 50 cigars x2 = buy 100 cigars/month for 2 years.

You might say, "hey King, I'll just buy a 1000 cigars and sit on em, it'll be quicker"
and my response is.....
My formula allows for your changing palate over time........and your palate will change.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
double post OUTRAGE!!!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Sounds good. Palate has/is changing already. But yeah, it's hard to gauge what I might really smoke right now too. Rainy days, sick, etc. I imagine the future having a better smoking spot for rainy days.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

here's my standard noob formula:

Take the number of cigars you smoke per month, and bump it up by 25%, and then double it.
That's how many cigars you should buy, per month, for two years.
At the end of two years, you go back to buying at the rate you smoke, per month.
You now have nicely aged stock, forever.

Example
40 cigars per month is what you smoke....bump 25% = 50 cigars x2 = buy 100 cigars/month for 2 years.

You might say, "hey King, I'll just buy a 1000 cigars and sit on em, it'll be quicker"
and my response is.....
My formula allows for your changing palate over time........and your palate will change.

KingoftheCove wrote:


waaaaaaaaaaaaat?????

i just buy em till i run out of money for the month
#-o
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

[-x
im trying to get in the stage of aging my cigars

gae9jang2j wrote:



That's what I'm talking about
Buckwheat
12 years ago

I got a bunch of heartfelt already left over from my credo to bead conversion project.

Best bead video I have found yet!! I Love This Guy Lol!!

I have watched most of his videos! Check this out

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



=d> Good stuff. That is pretty close to how I re-charge my beads. The only thing that I do different from CO is that I just pour filtered water from the frig. onto them and then shake any excess off and dry the outside of the sacks or tubes off and put them back in the cooladors, etc...
Users browsing this topic