Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

i will never give more than a 100 dollars for an lp9! nope just wont do it! no way no how!

paulkeck wrote:



That's why I outbid ya everytime, 103.00 is my max
paulkeck
12 years ago

That's why I outbid ya everytime, 103.00 is my max

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


You dirty rat bastid!!!!! [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
nolen
12 years ago
I had my first KFC a week ago. It was very thick, rich and syrupy, like smoking a cigar made of pipe tobacco.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Never tried one, still trying to figure out what it is.

Last time I tried copying KFC in a cigar, I got the batter all over the kitchen floor and nearly set the deep frier on fire. It was hell lighting it through the batter, but the extra crispy formula was interesting....


[jester]
danmdevries
12 years ago

I had my first KFC a week ago. It was very thick, rich and syrupy, like smoking a cigar made of pipe tobacco.

nolen wrote:



Had my first two in the last week as well. The little bait fish size was a very very good smoke. The fat molly left me wanting. Same though, with the regular MUWAT- love the BaitFish but the bigger ones weren't as good.
DAD300
12 years ago

I had my first KFC a week ago. It was very thick, rich and syrupy, like smoking a cigar made of pipe tobacco.

nolen wrote:



Laced with pipe tobacco...not full leaves. Small chunks buried in between the other filler...there are pics of them cut open.

I think the DE Roots, lucy's are better and the Aurora Barrel aged are right there also!

JD said in an interview, "There are more than one type of Dark Fire Cured tobaccos used in the KFCC blend, some of which are in the ribbon cut, as well as experimental tobaccos that we are working on."
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
We're Guinea pigs. Experimental leaves. Yes!!
Users browsing this topic