Burner02
12 years ago
I know there are many, but presently for me it is Oliva.

Some really nice cigars at a reasonable price.
shaun341
12 years ago
Yeah I like Oliva even though I don't have many stocked right now. I would say Camacho used to be good but I have not tried the new blends and I hear they are not as good.

For what Padron puts out there I know alot of people like them but the name just doesn't get the same fuss as say tatuaje, liga, and viaje
danmdevries
12 years ago
Before I opened this thread, first thought was Oliva.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
H Upmann and Bolivar
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Before I opened this thread, first thought was Oliva.

danmdevries wrote:




Agreed Dan, this Q has been asked before and this has been my pat answer.
Maxpug67
12 years ago
Garcia y Vega Gran Corona for me.
Love those plastic tubes.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
I've been really happy lately with LPH and their price point for daily smokes. I agree with the olives as well. Room 101 but only based off a couple. The price point on their pay it back is a third of what I'd pay for it. If you like puro nics I'd suggest looking at em.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Ive only had the 101 darumas. They've been phenomenal. But many know that, and that's reflected in the price. Wouldn't call em underrated.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
White Owl Pineapple. Makes you feel like a cast member of South Pacific🌫
Mithrandir
12 years ago
Ok, that was not funny......Gurkhas#-o
Mithrandir
12 years ago
But seriously.........Torano 1916 are never discussed and make for a great morning cigar with a cup of Josephine8-[
Mr Roso
12 years ago
tonygraz
12 years ago
What ? No Fuente, DPG, TAT, LFD, Gurkha ? What about White Owl (flavors) ?
robertsccr5
12 years ago

NUB

Mr Roso wrote:



I was thinking the same but this also kinda falls in Oliva category.
desolbones
12 years ago
Had to log in just so I can add Hatuey and Monte Pascal. If you've never heard of them they must be a little underrated.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Had to log in just so I can add Hatuey and Monte Pascal. If you've never heard of them they must be a little underrated.

desolbones wrote:




Greg I must admit those Hatuey perfectos that you brought to the Sipp, we're indeed heavenly!!
cacman
12 years ago
midmofan
12 years ago
Olivia and Pascal are both great but I'm not sure if they are "underrated" at this point. An inexpensive surprise to me was the B2. Just took a shot with those and very pleased for what I paid.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I was thinking the same but this also kinda falls in Oliva category.

robertsccr5 wrote:



Are Oliva rolled at Studio Tabac?
dharbolt
12 years ago

Are Oliva rolled at Studio Tabac?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




No
Users browsing this topic