theboss928
12 years ago
Tatuaje Noella Reserva
Nica Rustica
Nica Puro
Papa Fritas
BuckyB93
12 years ago
One word... Padron.

The X000 series is a perfect line of no frills, always consistent, great quality, reasonable price.... Never had a Padron that I didn't like.

OK... second word - Oliva.

Another tried and true mainstay.
denis007
12 years ago
Awsome I have had one Padron before. I think it was their basic line, but it was still good. As for Oliva I have a couple of V series, and 10 each of the O and G series. I am letting them rest for another 6 months, and will visit them around Christmas. Regards 🇨🇮
denis007
12 years ago
I just bought me some Opus X, Don Carlos, and some Heminways best sellers. They will arrive in a couple of days lshould I let them rest before smoking them or are the ready to go. I think I might have a hard time waiting, but I do not want to ruin my first Arturo Fuente experiance. Regards 🇨🇮
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Opus and Carlos are ready from what I understand. A few months may not do much. A few years maybe mild them out. Hemingway I am unsure of but from the one I've had it was fresh and it was very good
QMPASH
12 years ago
Illusion, Ghurka Shaggy Lancero or anything made by Ashton, Oliva, Padron or Arthur Fuente. Cigars by Rocky Patel are a crap shoot. When you buy a good one, it is REALLY good, When you buy a bad one, which happens far too often in my opinion, they suck! Also, avoid cigars made by the Reyes family. I have not bought any of Perdomo's high end cigars, but his inexpensive sticks leave a lot to be desired. Also do not buy "seconds," house brands, or any cigar called "fumas," or knockoffs. You may get a good deal but the reality is that you will probably be screwed. 😳
shaun341
12 years ago
Denis from what I have read it seems most Fuentes benefit from some humi time with 2yrs being about the overall consensus. I can only say that I have had a few WOAMs and Anejo fresh and rested and the difference to me was the smoke was a little smooth. It made it just a touch easier to pick up the notes in it but I still think they are both very good fresh. Can't really comment on the Opus the few I have enjoyed were gifts.
Users browsing this topic