crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Pretty damn good Cigar!

Especially when they are only $171/Box!!!!


Pro
erjaq
12 years ago
Agreed. Had my finger on the button last night, in fact, but just don't have the funds at the moment.
shaun341
12 years ago
That's a pretty sweet deal and an awesome smoke.

cacman
12 years ago
But shipped all the way from there???
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Yup. Free shipping. Got 6 boxes the last time they dropped this low!
shaun341
12 years ago
I got them from there last year. In fact 2 for myself and 1 for a friend and they were here pretty fast. Think I paid on a Monday and had them in hand on friday. No different then getting an isom.
erjaq
12 years ago
Palama -- Clean out your inbox.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Hmmm...I think I acquired one of these from the unbanded review. Next, come out come out wherever you are!!!
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Good price someone just turned me on to that place a few weeks ago
Palama
12 years ago

Palama -- Clean out your inbox.

erjaq wrote:



Done.

But I'm good, the Pro was kind enough to share too.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
As if I needed to come back and say this, but here goes: dug out the Anejo 46, first cut was v and not right. I go to x and still not quite right. I knew it had more to offer so I chop sueyed it wide open and BAM. What a fine assortment of flavors. Salute.
wheelrite
12 years ago
ok,,,

someone please PM me the info,,,


Thanks,


wheel,,
shaun341
12 years ago
same place that had the 05 mag 46s wheel.
harleyd31
12 years ago
PM please with info.
kennyjoel06
12 years ago
Ok, I'm new here, so pardon my ignorance... Where is this place with the cheap anejos? Do they have the shark too?
kombat96
12 years ago
Aaaaaand this thread just died.

Smh noobs
theboss928
12 years ago
Can somebody p.m the info. Been looking for the 46s for a while now.
harleyd31
12 years ago
^^^^^ too late- I checked this morning and the price went back up to normal..
t33bone
12 years ago
Have a box that has been sitting for about 4 years now. It's my fav Anejo.
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic