spectresquad
12 years ago
I was impressed by the smoothness of this cigar. I would say it is a medium strength and quite good. It started off well and smoked very nice though the draw was a bit loose for my liking. A little after half way though it kept going out. I gave up at the last third as it was getting to be a pan relighting.:-k

I am looking forward to seeing if the rest have the problem.
shaun341
12 years ago
I have burned through 2 of them so far and I don't recall having to relight for another reason then when I would forget about it for too long which often does happen with me and a cigar of that time frame.
kombat96
12 years ago
Decent cigar, just to long of a smoke for me. Scale it down to a 5.5 or 5 length and I'm in.
dharbolt
12 years ago
cut it in half
shaun341
12 years ago
Pudgy monsters soon dink

kombat96
12 years ago

Pudgy monsters soon dink

shaun341 wrote:




LoL I may get s box or two.


Actually I need to finance a concert. May have to sell some stash
schreiber
12 years ago

Actually I need to finance a concert.

kombat96 wrote:


What concert? Just outta curiousity??
shaun341
12 years ago
probably the tito, jacki, marlon, and Jermaine Jackson concert.
shaun341
12 years ago
or backdoor boys are coming to Michigan after that. I can see dink as a boy band groupie
kombat96
12 years ago
Five finger death punch and volbeat.

And Shaun don't say anything bad about the Backstreet boys...they got you and I through some hard times.
vanzandt
12 years ago
I'm going to the backstreet concert in philly!!june 21st baby with avril lavagane!
shaun341
12 years ago
Hey now if the backstreet boys and Jackson were on the same venue then we would be talking a killer concert
DCLover
12 years ago

they got you and I through some hard times.

kombat96 wrote:


😂
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
FFDP and Volbeat would be an awesome show.
LetsRock
12 years ago

I was impressed by the smoothness of this cigar. I would say it is a medium strength and quite good. It started off well and smoked very nice though the draw was a bit loose for my liking. A little after half way though it kept going out. I gave up at the last third as it was getting to be a pan relighting.:-k

I am looking forward to seeing if the rest have the problem.

spectresquad wrote:



I bought a box of these. I have only had 2 but do not recall this issue. I enjoyed them a lot and will smoke the rest when I have the time.
t33bone
12 years ago

Decent cigar, just to long of a smoke for me. Scale it down to a 5.5 or 5 length and I'm in.

kombat96 wrote:


just get time to smoke. I love a long smoke cuz usually when I do smoke, I have at least 2 hours.
t33bone
12 years ago
I guess I will have to open my dressed box soon since Kombat won't send me one. LOL
spectresquad
12 years ago

I guess I will have to open my dressed box soon since Kombat won't send me one. LOL

t33bone wrote:



You want a Jason???
t33bone
12 years ago

You want a Jason???

spectresquad wrote:


I have not opened the dressed box yet. I usually sit on them a year and then burn one.
Ndill
12 years ago
Yes, i will take all your Jasons.........sheesh
Users browsing this topic