youngra
12 years ago

#-o Great!!! How do I know they are ruined? They seem to be fine and are acting normal. Should I let them run dry, and then give them a distilled water bath? Feeling really stupid right now 😣 I thought this would work the best, but I should have asked the proffesionals. Thanks for the noob support guys. I will be placing another bead order now. I suppose people like me is how they make their money. Anyone want some beads lol. My rh is still fine, and I smoked a stick tonight. It tasted fine you dont think that this could have effected them in a bad way? Once again guys thanks for the support! Regards 🇨🇮

denis007 wrote:




Well first you'll start to notice a white mold forming on your smokes..............





























[sarcasm]
Just kiddin - good luck!!

RY
🇨🇮
denis007
12 years ago

Well first you'll start to notice a white mold forming on your smokes..............




























[sarcasm]
Just kiddin - good luck!!

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:


I was waiting for one of these comments 😇 All good brother, and thank you Regards 🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic