Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Sounds like a vacation to me
Ndill
  • Ndill
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Having a RyJ corona 1998 with my coffee this AM. Holy crap is this thing good! I do love my full body sticks (which is what I have mostly smoked down here) but I could get into this light and creamy flavor.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Having a RyJ corona 1998 with my coffee this AM. Holy crap is this thing good! I do love my full body sticks (which is what I have mostly smoked down here) but I could get into this light and creamy flavor.

Ndill wrote:



My feelings exactly. The majority of what I've enjoyed have been full body full strength but I've recently found a few light/mild sticks with a creamy/nutty flavor that really just hit the spot for me.

Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Creme de la creme
Users browsing this topic