RodneyB
12 years ago
How long does it take for them to ship?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I'm going to take a wild guess here...contact THEM and ask.

TIGER
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Depends on the RH in your area. 😒

Mine came within a week.
Ndill
12 years ago
I would assume only a day or two. I am going to need a few lbs in the near future.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I just ordered some on June 24th, I think. Got an email that they shipped yesterday, the 25th.

I should get them by the 9th or 10th of July. As long as there are no delays on the normal shipping times.
dharbolt
12 years ago
they shipped my last order in a day or two
RodneyB
12 years ago
So I'm guessing 2 weeks is not normal and no response from my email.
Mr Roso
12 years ago
^ Definitely not normal. They ship pretty quick.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
2 weeks... is out to a remote army base in the Pacific. Normal for me.

o:)
RodneyB
12 years ago
I was just wondering. Thanks for the help guys.
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Just checked and I was right. I ordered on the 24th and they shipped on the 25th.

For me it's via USPS.

05busa
12 years ago
danmdevries
12 years ago

I need some

05busa wrote:



How much you need?
RodneyB
12 years ago
Finally they shipped this morning.
05busa
12 years ago
10 lbs will work
danmdevries
12 years ago

10 lbs will work

05busa wrote:



Got lots of gars?
05busa
12 years ago
spectresquad
12 years ago
I need a pound or two if anyone buys bulk.🇨🇮
05busa
12 years ago
U need a pounding
danmdevries
12 years ago
No reply yet.

Did a Google search for heartfelt group buy to see if its been done elsewhere but didn't find anything.

Users browsing this topic