Bluedevil
12 years ago
How do you keep your cigars right?

3inch x 12 tupperware tubs!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
What size humidor?
Abrignac
12 years ago

How do you keep your cigars right?

Bluedevil wrote:




I keep my neither right nor left. They are in the middle.
shaun341
12 years ago
I keep some left, some right, some front, and some back.
Bluedevil
12 years ago

I keep some left, some right, some front, and some back.

shaun341 wrote:



Now I remember why I have been gone so long on these Fourms
Plowboy221
12 years ago
I put all my cigars in a walmart sack and throw them on the floor in the closet, no problems yet. 😰
shaun341
12 years ago
Awe just playing

65% beads for the most part and soon to be my only humidification.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Now I remember why I have been gone so long on these Fourms

Bluedevil wrote:




Goodbye.

TIGER
kombat96
12 years ago

Goodbye.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


+1
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

Now I remember why I have been gone so long on these Fourms

Bluedevil wrote:



Duke Sucks.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

How do you keep your cigars right?

3inch x 12 tupperware tubs!

Bluedevil wrote:


Your question is intriguing.
First suggestion is cooler over tupperware.....helps with temp control. If temp control isn't an issue with you, then you must be referring to RH issues.
For as long as you've been here, it's amazing you're asking this.
Which is why, I have deduced, you're being funny!
Good one.......

Now go away again...........
Bluedevil
12 years ago

Duke Sucks.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




Do you have your GED?
denis007
12 years ago

Do you have your GED?

Bluedevil wrote:


Popcorn please :-"
dlandri21
12 years ago
I use 65% boveda packs. I like that theyre maintenance free
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I use 65% boveda packs. I like that theyre maintenance free

dlandri21 wrote:



+1. Make em last longer in cooler with kitty litter.
sd72
12 years ago
Just bury your smokes in the litter box. The cat will rotate them.
kombat96
12 years ago

Now I remember why I have been gone so long on these Fourms

Bluedevil wrote:


Yet ur asking newb questions. A question contested many times and just recently in the or more threads. Search button is ur friend .

Toughen up pansies
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Just bury your smokes in the litter box. The cat will rotate them.

sd72 wrote:



Cats don't smoke
Bluedevil
12 years ago

Your question is intriguing.
First suggestion is cooler over tupperware.....helps with temp control. If temp control isn't an issue with you, then you must be referring to RH issues.
For as long as you've been here, it's amazing you're asking this.
Which is why, I have deduced, you're being funny!
Good one.......

Now go away again...........

KingoftheCove wrote:



Just notice how brown my become, and I leave you along with Rick LOL
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

Do you have your GED?

Bluedevil wrote:



No. I actually graduated without having to bribe instructors with Persian rugs.



How you doin' Randall? Long time no talk buddy...
Users browsing this topic