pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
If using a cooler for storage do you add water pillows or beads?
sd72
12 years ago
denis007
12 years ago
Heartfelt Beads 🇨🇮
kombat96
12 years ago
Cat litter
Beads
Pillows

Dealers choice
cacman
12 years ago

Cat litter
Beads
Pillows

Dealers choice

kombat96 wrote:


No freakin cat litter - it is not the same silica as Beads. Only a wombat would recommend littler!

Don't be a cheapskate. Invest in the correct tool for the job.
Buy beads.
kombat96
12 years ago
Giving the guy options, ya dink.

And we all know it depends on the color of cooler desides what you use.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago

No freakin cat litter - it is not the same silica as Beads

cacman wrote:


Popcorn heah!!
getcha popcorn heah!!
dharbolt
12 years ago

Popcron heah!!
getcha popcorn heah!!

KingoftheCove wrote:




Ill take a large please
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Litter and Boveda packs for regulation. That's all. Recharge Boveda thread here somewhere too. Enjoy
pfk985
  • pfk985
  • Enthusiast Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks all for your responses. It is very helpful.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Whatever ya got. Waterpillows? Use 'em

Boveda packets? Use 'em

Got beads? Use 'em

Don't make this hard.
typicaldenimbob 81
12 years ago
I'm actually putting one together this week. Since joining cbid, I've quickly outgrown my storage. I was considering the large Coleman and buying the racks from wineardor.com . I've also read that the oust fans are a necessity wondering how many boveda packs it'll take to reach proper humidity
reckless
12 years ago

I'm actually putting one together this week. Since joining cbid, I've quickly outgrown my storage. I was considering the large Coleman and buying the racks from wineardor.com . I've also read that the oust fans are a necessity wondering how many boveda packs it'll take to reach proper humidity

typicaldenimbob 81 wrote:


Buy the coleman extreme from walmart and buy shelving from homedepot and cut them to length...... yw 🍺
Boveda packs..... you will be spending more on those then if you were to just buy beads so save yourself some money but if you really want to then 3-4+ depending on the surrounding environment
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I fill mine with water and season with garlic salt n pepper.
typicaldenimbob 81
12 years ago

I fill mine with water and season with garlic salt n pepper.

ZRX1200 wrote:


No paprika or cumin? Amateur hour... Pfft
typicaldenimbob 81
12 years ago

Buy the coleman extreme from walmart and buy shelving from homedepot and cut them to length...... yw 🍺
Boveda packs..... you will be spending more on those then if you were to just buy beads so save yourself some money but if you really want to then 3-4+ depending on the surrounding environment

reckless wrote:



Thanks for the info.. I will be looking into the Home Depot shelving. I think someone on here had a post looking to trade for some beads.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
DE will fill with vanilla, cherry, chocolate, coffee, etc. Gurkha will fill with cognac. White Owl will fill with Palama
SRH1
12 years ago

No freakin cat litter - it is not the same silica as Beads. Only a wombat would recommend littler!

Don't be a cheapskate. Invest in the correct tool for the job.
Buy beads.

cacman wrote:



^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
sd72
12 years ago
I would leave the cooler flat. Use some boxes for loose and singles. Stack unopened boxes under those. You can go in it often and not lose humidity. I like the upright with shelfs and such, but every time you open it, the heavier humidified air will be replaced with air from the room.

One mans opinion.
spectresquad
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic