wheelrite
12 years ago
I keep my humis in my bar,,,

I send my broad in to fetch me a drink and a smoke.
She has been trained to know what smoke I want without my instructing her,,,,



wheel,
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

1st off - sorry about you Dad - that stuff can get rough.....

Which is more monumental - sorting or sending!!:-k 🤔 🤔

🇨🇮

youngra wrote:



Thanks bro!

Both, I have 24 humidors.
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Sorry bout your dad.

As tp the op, my advise would depend on humi size. Mine is large (6'x3'x3' inside) with three racks. I have CC boxes on the bottom rack, center rack has clear plastic tubs that I got at Staples® which have specific cigars inside (one houses Viaje, Tatuaje and Liga another houses Fuente and MF. Others have vaious segregation like lanceros and I have a old tub). Top shelf has gifted sticks and recent purchased singles waiting to be sorted, and NC boxes, two empty antique boxes of my great great grandfather, and my Camacho Liberty coffins.

ZRX1200 wrote:


That's the hot set-up Jamie!
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I keep my humis in my bar,,,

I send my broad in to fetch me a drink and a smoke.
She has been trained to know what smoke I want without my instructing her,,,,



wheel,

wheelrite wrote:



She have a sister?
wheelrite
12 years ago

She have a sister?

nolen wrote:



she does but she's a porker...

wheel,,
tonygraz
12 years ago
Her or her sister ?
wheelrite
12 years ago

Her or her sister ?

tonygraz wrote:



what do you think ?
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

what do you think ?

wheelrite wrote:


Ummm, how much of a porker?
wheelrite
12 years ago

Ummm, how much of a porker?

nolen wrote:



Well,,,

My Broad is 5ft 5 about 110 lbs with 34D boobs....


so how bad could her sister be ?


wheel,,
youngra
12 years ago

Thanks bro!

Both, I have 24 humidors.

nolen wrote:



🐴 🐴 🐴 SHEET!!!!!!🐴 🐴 🐴
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Well,,,

My Broad is 5ft 5 about 110 lbs with 34D boobs....


so how bad could her sister be ?


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



Sooo, we're talking curves or rolls?
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

🐴 🐴 🐴 SHEET!!!!!!🐴 🐴 🐴

youngra wrote:



Yeah, I think I need to go with a couple the size of Jamie's so that I can see everything.
cacman
12 years ago

I came up with spreadsheets.

Buckwheat wrote:


+1 on the spreadsheets - especially with 24 humidors!
You could customize the data for each humidor.

For my CC humi I store a print-out of purchases, box-codes, and quantities underneath

Best wishes.
danmdevries
12 years ago

Thanks bro!

Both, I have 24 humidors.

nolen wrote:



Holy carp!

Step one, consolidation.

Cut that back to a couple coolers or sell em off to finance a good cabinet.

Ive got a desktop that holds special occasion cigars, and two big cases, essentially coolerdors. One with full boxes, the other with dividers and trays for singles. Not hard to find something specific, not hard to grab something random.

If you're truly the CDO type, spreadsheets are the way to go.
hnixon12
12 years ago

I'm getting tired of hunting around for a particular cigar that I'm looking for and having to go from humidor to humidor to find it. Anyone have a system that helps them keep track of what they have and where it is? Plus, I'm always finding cigars that I didn't know I had and would have smoked if I knew they were there. I guess I need to catalog them in some way, but I don't know what's the best and the easiest way to do it. Little help here?

nolen wrote:




MUst be nice to be in that situation, not knowing what you have in your inventory! humidor to humidor......🤣
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

I'm getting tired of hunting around for a particular cigar that I'm looking for and having to go from humidor to humidor to find it. Anyone have a system that helps them keep track of what they have and where it is? Plus, I'm always finding cigars that I didn't know I had and would have smoked if I knew they were there. I guess I need to catalog them in some way, but I don't know what's the best and the easiest way to do it. Little help here?

nolen wrote:



LetsRock
12 years ago

Well,,,

My Broad is 5ft 5 about 110 lbs with 34D boobs....


so how bad could her sister be ?


wheel,,

wheelrite wrote:



Implants aren't hereditary.
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I think the spreadsheet I idea is the way to go. Also a couple bigger cabinet humidors. I just need to find room for them.
nolen
  • nolen
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Holy carp!

Step one, consolidation.

Cut that back to a couple coolers or sell em off to finance a good cabinet.

Ive got a desktop that holds special occasion cigars, and two big cases, essentially coolerdors. One with full boxes, the other with dividers and trays for singles. Not hard to find something specific, not hard to grab something random.

If you're truly the CDO type, spreadsheets are the way to go.

danmdevries wrote:



I have this irrational phobia about storing cigars in plastic, I can only do wood.
madspackler
12 years ago
Sounds like a nice large stand-up unit needs to be on your radar. With 24 humidors you could fill it up easily. Either that or start planning a walk-in unit somewhere in the house.
Users browsing this topic