JadeRose
12 years ago

🤣



but I guess if you replaced the lettuce with fresh stuff every 4 or 5 days it wouldn't decompose too bad... 😟

DrafterX wrote:





I do this...but instead of lettuce, I use hobo's and drifters.....and instead of Humidor, I use soundproof underground room beneath my garage
DrafterX
12 years ago
freak.... 😟
pfk985
12 years ago
Boveda for me!
tailgater
12 years ago

I do this...but instead of lettuce, I use hobo's and drifters.....and instead of Humidor, I use soundproof underground room beneath my garage

JadeRose wrote:



It rubs the lotion on it's skin.

desolbones
12 years ago
Put an oversized funnel on a pot filled with water, stick a clean length of tubing on the small end of the funnel, stick the other end of the tube in a clean bottle large enough to hold the water your gonna boil...presto... distilled water. Next week we'll discuss the many uses of corn.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Put an oversized funnel on a pot filled with water, stick a clean length of tubing on the small end of the funnel, stick the other end of the tube in a clean bottle large enough to hold the water your gonna boil...presto... distilled water. Next week we'll discuss the many uses of corn.

desolbones wrote:




LMMFAO...........

BTW next batch of corn squeezings keep me in mind.


Ron
desolbones
12 years ago
Ron, I Don't squeeze my corns, I gently caress them!
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

Ron, I Don't squeeze my corns, I gently caress them!

desolbones wrote:




There's one in every crowd...........AZZHAT


Ron
Users browsing this topic