collectorchris
11 years ago
I bought a 5'er of these a few weeks ago along with a 5'er of the Perdermo2 Limited Edition.
I thought the AFR75 was a good robust smoke, but needed a little bit more rest. I did still enjoy it very much and think I will add another 5'er to the box.

It certainly outperformed the P2, which I thought was lacking much flavor and kind of harsh.
Herfosaurus
11 years ago
As other posters have already observed, the AFR-75 is OK at CBid prices. I think I got these for 5 - 6 bucks each and thought they were not bad at that price. Of course, that's probably about half of this cigar's highly inflated MSRP.

Like most PDR products, construction on these is pretty good. They're not powerhouses but have some flavor. Overall, a decent choice if you like a chewy, fairly large-ring, medium-strength maduro.

That said, no way would I pay anywhere close to MSRP for these -- they're not a $12 cigar.
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Hope you enjoy it Paul.

Btw, how ya doing now? Dayum nasty hornets and all....

Palama wrote:





I'm sure I will 🍺

Doing much better and thanks for asking. Still have minor swelling but it's slowly receding.
skydiverd
11 years ago
Got a fiver of these. Giving them some rest. Will let you know what I think in a few months.
Users browsing this topic