tonygraz
11 years ago

You're so ignorant, it is pathetic....

QMPASH wrote:



Says the double posting goofball.
QMPASH
11 years ago

So I'm ignorant for saying that it happens to all of us. Take a poll and see how many of us had our goto cigars or our regular production cigars price increase to the point where they have increased in price by a buck or 2. Gfy you silly noop.

kombat96 wrote:


I guess if it wasn't for the "noobs" overbidding, prices on cigars would not have gone up. forget about the rise in federal taxes and production costs. [ram27bat]
QMPASH
11 years ago

Says the double posting goofball.

tonygraz wrote:



I hit the "post" sign only once. I have no idea what caused the double posting. Since you (apparently) possess all of the knowledge of the world, perhaps you can enlighten me. 🐴
I'm Batman
11 years ago

I hit the "post" sign only once. I have no idea what caused the double posting. Since you (apparently) possess all of the knowledge of the world, perhaps you can enlighten me. 🐴

QMPASH wrote:



probably just a glitch in the Matrix
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Double posts makes my schizo act up

A-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-be-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-ba-de-
Buckwheat
11 years ago

I know this discussion has been had ALOT but please someone explain to me why ppl are bidding Natural by de up at 8+ dollars a stick?I been looking at stocking up on graycliffs,cpl naturals and a few other brands...I just cannot believe the prices I'm seeing???Most of what I am looking at are cheaper on ci....Where do these aliens come from?

charliebarr wrote:



What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous! 🌫
DrafterX
11 years ago
I'm Batman
11 years ago
you guys need a hug or a Xanax or both
dstieger
11 years ago
How long do you think cbid would be around if all the auctions ended at the lowest price that we would like?
tonygraz
11 years ago

I hit the "post" sign only once. I have no idea what caused the double posting. Since you (apparently) possess all of the knowledge of the world, perhaps you can enlighten me. 🐴

QMPASH wrote:




You have Alzheimer's and that's your best quality.
teedubbya
11 years ago
Im sure most in here consider federal taxes and production costs which make us up our bid to greater than ci prices lol.

I'm glad someone finally thought about posting an overbid thread since it's never been done before.

Who knew folks overbid?
bs_kwaj
11 years ago
I think it's funny that, according to what I think I've seen before here.. only about 1% of 1% of the cbid customers ever come to this forum.. or know anything about it.

😁
charliebarr
11 years ago
Thats been happening alot here lately and was discussed last ight .The sight being ow,kicking ppl offine etc...Hell I had a double and one triple last night too.

This whole thread gone to hellll surprise..I assume that its better to talk about nothing on here?I sorta thought that was purpose of the thread,not so much nowadays unfortunately though..
Obviously cbid has to make money and to insinuate they do not is blatantly nuts...There is a hell of a difference in making money and ppl going almost dbl price on ci...Anyways you all argue amongst yourself I'm totally not into the daily arguments .....
teedubbya
11 years ago
Charlie its a tradition to harass anyone posting an overbid thread. Don't get butt hurt. It's happened as long as I've been here and it happened to me.

bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
I for one welcome our new overbidding overlords.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Yea I get.it.....just too serious minded lately...
teedubbya
11 years ago
Meh. Not worth being serious about. We are all a bunch of a holes. Cigar smokin a holes. Kind of a stereotype in itself.
charliebarr
11 years ago
Awe kumbot are you crying the noob card again...Well omg please say it ain't so ...You .....jakazzz
charliebarr
11 years ago

What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous! 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:


I bought cpl different graycliffs and bid on a few toranos instead..Just cuz price up stupin on cpl items really does not stop me ..I just change cigars a bit...Pretty easy...no clue bout Hollywood though I'm surely furthest thing from that there is..
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
My initial bid was on Melanios...

What I ended up with is a few handfuls of tats, a box of Jamie Garcia, some random cheap short smokes on an impulse buy and a bucket full of yard gars.

Users browsing this topic