reckless
11 years ago
You're the man David!! Stay safe brother!!
fenderbendertex
11 years ago
[salute] 🇨🇮
bdeditch
11 years ago
[salute] [salute]
mountainman
11 years ago
Nothing wrong with being that guy. I was that guy the last three times I was deployed and some of the best memories of those deployments were spent on the smoke deck over a good cigar or two.

also don't devalue the good your doing, I know a few of my guys wouldn't have made it with out that kind of support. whole heartedly, thank you for being that guy and seeking guys out to enjoy themselves!!!

be safe brother and don't be shy to let us know if your low.
delta1
11 years ago
🇨🇮 =d> =d> =d>

Officer of the Year: The Beginning!!!!
Philly Jack
11 years ago
love it great to hear that story David
shong87
11 years ago
This is so awesome
Users browsing this topic