jjanecka
10 years ago
That Nadurra ain't nothing to play around with. Any cask strength scotch is pretty much a must drink. I haven't had a bad cask strength yet.
victor809
10 years ago
Had a rough night with that stuff where a buddy and I were drinking them at a bar for $50/glass
victor809
10 years ago
(the portwood I mean)
MACS
10 years ago

Had a rough night with that stuff where a buddy and I were drinking them at a bar for $50/glass

victor809 wrote:



I can imagine... most 'glasses' of scotch are little more than a shot or two. Ouch.
Burner02
10 years ago

That Nadurra ain't nothing to play around with.

jjanecka wrote:




You are so very correct on the Nadurra.
Whistlebritches
10 years ago
My son and DIL just got back from Cancun.They bought me a bottle of Johnnie Walker XR 21 in the duty free shop.......I've had the Blue,this is supposed to be better.We shall see......if a celebratory moment ever presents itself.Had a lot of reasons to drink of late but none were celebratory unfortunately.
MACS
9 years ago
Bump for the newb that needs lessons on how to use the search feature...

Oh, and I have now had Balvenie 12, 17, and Caribbean cask (thank you, Frank).

17 is the best.
Palama
9 years ago
One of my hs best friends sent me a bottle of Tomatin 18 yesterday. While I'm not much of a Scotch fan, this was pretty darn good.
Libertyde70
9 years ago
I have tried few different ones still have almost a full bottle of glenlevit 12 year just not a fan of scotch I think
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Just got a bottle of Highland Park 12 year from a friend for Christmas. It is pretty solid, almost tastes spicy.
Mr.magoo2
9 years ago

I'm a Lagavulin 16 Junkie. X 👍

xibbumbero wrote:




+1

Mr.magoo2
9 years ago
Yamazaki 18yr
Users browsing this topic