chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
This week in golf the USA take on team Europe for the Ryder Cup.
Entry fee is a good 5ver, no bundles, seconds, Gurkha's or infused cigars[ram27bat]
Losing team will send to winning team.
So pick which team will win.

I will make the pairing on Friday by 8;30am(et)
⛳️FORE⛳️
shaun341
10 years ago
mlangphi
10 years ago
I would happily also take USA after someone pairs up with Shaun.
stinger88
10 years ago
I will take the bad guys.
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
2-1 USA vs Euro
I will pair our players tomorrow ⛳️
stinger88
10 years ago
If no one else decides to join, I will take the bad guys x2
jjanecka
10 years ago
I'll pair up with Stinger on the bad guys
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Ok 2 for USA and two for team Europe
Need more players😎
coolbreeze68
10 years ago
I'm in.....as much as I hate to do it, bad guys.
dharbolt
10 years ago
I'll take Murica!
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Opening ceremony about to start.
ypetryna
10 years ago
I got to watch some rounds when they played at Medinah. if open, ill jump on team Europe
jjanecka
10 years ago
So it looks like someone needs to match petryna. Anyone else wanna claim Merica on this bandwagon?
shaun341
10 years ago
I will take another on the american side if it is uneven
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Old Chazbo will jump in on any uneven sides😎
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
4 Europe
3 USA
Come on goofers⛳️
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
⛳️CLOSED⛳️
Our pairing:
USA. Vs. Euro
Mlangphi Vs. ypetryna
Dharbolt. Vs Coolbreeze
Chazbo Vs Stinger
Shaun. Vs Jjanecka
shaun341
10 years ago

I am in

USA

shaun341 wrote:




I didn't get a player Chazbo?
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

I didn't get a player Chazbo?

shaun341 wrote:


Yeah you got the 4 handicapper
jjanecka
10 years ago
Lol how'd I end up on US? It doesn't matter so long as the numbers are right but just curious to your decision.
Users browsing this topic