jjanecka
9 years ago
Go fűck yourself. The forums are no place to complain about service.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Yikes, someone is hostile today... ^^^

Who wizzed in your Wheaties this morning? ha

That said, I have never had an issue and just got a box from an auction I won late last week. I think people are making up all these issues for attention. Dang attention whores.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Won an auction received an already opened box of cigars. Customer service doesn't respond to email. Their phone number doesn't work. Ready to call and file an official complaint.

sprimav wrote:


You got butt crack cigars... must've complained too much...
Peckerhead
9 years ago
*EDIT*

Just noticed the noob posted on an old thread.

I was replying to the OP. hahahahahaaa
jjanecka
9 years ago
Maybe before you go pointing fingers at other people you should point one at yourself.
dkeage
9 years ago

Yikes, someone is hostile today... ^^^

Who wizzed in your Wheaties this morning? ha

That said, I have never had an issue and just got a box from an auction I won late last week. I think people are making up all these issues for attention. Dang attention whores.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





[frypan] 😣 🤦
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

[frypan] 😣 🤦

dkeage wrote:



Ha! Maybe I should have added this after that comment.... [sarcasm]
MACS
9 years ago
I do believe ol' dkeage meant you're being a tad bit hypocritical call anyone else an attention whore.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I do believe ol' dkeage meant you're being a tad bit hypocritical call anyone else an attention whore.

MACS wrote:



I haven't been an attention whore in a while...I got a little carried away when I first got here...now just try to post like everyone else.

Although I will be an attention whore again when I have my 1000 post party...ha
Pudding Mittens
9 years ago

Won an auction received an already opened box of cigars. Customer service doesn't respond to email. Their phone number doesn't work. Ready to call and file an official complaint.

sprimav wrote:



I've bought a large number of boxes from CigarBid, and about 10% of them have had broken seals.

Instead of raising a big stink about it, I picked up the phone and called them. The nice lady explained that they randomly open a certain percentage of the boxes THEY receive from the manufacturers, to spot-check and verify that the overall shipment appears to be good with no quality issues. She assured me no cigars are removed or replaced. They're just making sure the factory isn't sending them defective product.

In all my experiences so far, the opened boxes' cigars have been indistinguishable in performance and all other respects from the cigars from the sealed boxes, which supports CigarBid's explanation.

Problem solved. No need to go on a rant on a forum about it and threaten "official complaints" and such.
.


gummy jones
9 years ago
Just got two high end boxes two days ago. One had a broken seal and was then plastic wrapped. I through them in the humi without a thought truthfully. When I but one out in 4-6 months, if there is a problem in sure they will remedy it.
tonygraz
9 years ago

I haven't been an attention whore in a while...I got a little carried away when I first got here...now just try to post like everyone else.

Although I will be an attention whore again when I have my 1000 post party...ha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



You mean no one warned you about what happens when you 1,000 posts ?
gummy jones
9 years ago
At 1000 posts you get to send everyone an elitist fiver
By all means, post away
Pudding Mittens
9 years ago

Just got two high end boxes two days ago. One had a broken seal and was then plastic wrapped. I through them in the humi without a thought truthfully. When I but one out in 4-6 months, if there is a problem in sure they will remedy it.

gummy jones wrote:


Yup, all mine with broken seals were plastic-wrapped. Also the seals were usually broken very carefully and subtly, as if with a sharp knife.

The intent is probably to make it hard for the customer to notice that the seal's been broken, because hey, it's wrapped in plastic, and the broken seal is hard to visually notice.

They probably aren't doing this to deceive anyone, but rather to reduce the number of repetitive, time-consuming, money-consuming calls that customer service must handle (both curious calls and angry calls) for something that is a complete non-issue.

At least, that's my guess!
.
shaun341
9 years ago
HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASEBALL!!!
SteveS
9 years ago

Won an auction received an already opened box of cigars. Customer service doesn't respond to email. Their phone number doesn't work. Ready to call and file an official complaint.

sprimav wrote:



Who're you goin' to call, Ghostbusters ???

You GOT your cigars !! There are a great number of people (including myself) who've not done as well in the last several weeks ...

This forum has turned into WhineCentral with what seems like 1,000 first-time posters bitching and moaning about not getting their orders, many of them threatening law suits, complaints to BBB or, like yourself, some unspecified arbiter of complaint ... frankly, I wish you and a few hundred of your fellow complainers would take your complaints to someone who gave a sh*t because candidly, we don't ...

In the course of the past 20 years, I've bought more boxes of cigars from CI / CBid than I can count ... I have absolutely NO idea of whether any among them were open or whether ANY were ... know why? ... because it doesn't matter !!!
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Somebody pour that man a drink!
Life is too damned short to let some noobs get you riled up like that.
Users browsing this topic