KingoftheCove
9 years ago

OK then, what's her rack like?

Gene363 wrote:


Excellent question.
Can't believe it took 2 hours for it to get asked.
Everyone is hungover and slow today.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
ZRX1200
9 years ago
qmech
9 years ago
All seriousness congratulation!!
😯😯

Q
Gene363
9 years ago

Post #2

ZRX1200 wrote:



You asked about his finance's rack, I was asking about the sister's rack, 'cause King didn't, I just saying.
madspackler
9 years ago
Congrats. If she likes you enough to go hiking, she sounds like a keeper.
Good luck and best wishes. Now about her twin sister......
Libertyde70
9 years ago
Bigger but still nothing to write home about.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
So how do you know they are slightly bigger, did you accidentally tap the twin?
madspackler
9 years ago

Bigger but still nothing to write home about.

Libertyde70 wrote:


Ignore the azxhats. Enjoy your engagement. Time to practice your "Yes, dear"
Gene363
9 years ago

Bigger but still nothing to write home about.

Libertyde70 wrote:



You know what they call this post? "Evidence." 😳 🤐 ✋
MACS
9 years ago

That or he found thundergerbil's house.

ZRX1200 wrote:



He said no rack... at all. TG has man boobs... can't be him.
Libertyde70
9 years ago
They dont look anything a like. No I'm not a boob man it's all about the butt
doeshin
9 years ago
So if they decide to do a switcheroo, u gonna play dumb?

JK. Sorry bout ur loss of freedom. Or.. congratulations!!!
delta1
9 years ago
Stick with us and we'll get you through your marriage, Liberty. BTW You need to change your name...LockdeUp1 is available...
Libertyde70
9 years ago
Cigars are my get away so as long as I got them I will be good. Smoked a nice one today I got from bsadler today to get out of the house also getting out of cleaning the house
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Getting out of?

That's womens work.....
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Congrats on the engagement.
Users browsing this topic