Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Nah.....
Something about being able to easily "retrohale" 7x70 maduro sticks when camping...

KingoftheCove wrote:



I heard that you only packed cigarillos...
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
No resolutions make for a happier new year
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm going to self pleasure more
frankj1
9 years ago
you should probably should set a realistic goal.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

you should probably should set a realistic goal.

frankj1 wrote:


😂
MACS
9 years ago

I'm going to open a gym called Resolutions. After a month it turns into a bar. 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:



Perfect. I'm going to invest in this venture.
dharbolt
9 years ago

Loose 5-10 pounds
Find a new job
Smoke more cigars
Get laid more often

rfenst wrote:



Great minds. I'm working on all of those myself
tamapatom
9 years ago
My resolution - do nor make resolutions that i can not keep.
mikey1597
9 years ago
I'm gunna drop more browns at the superbowl
Users browsing this topic