jjanecka
9 years ago
Salsa lessons start in three days. I'm clean off the bottle. You can do it too. 😇
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lmfao, well played.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Are you CHEAPER than Planet Fitness?

Are the MILF's HOTTER than L.A. FITNESS?

Is it as integrated as the YMCA?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
I always considered myself a pretty good dancer....

and then I saw myself on a friend's wedding video...

holy chit!............no lessons gonna fix me...........hopeless...
cacman
9 years ago
Waiting for JadeRose to chime in.

Prayers sent.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
....she's already gone and ain't comin' back.

You already had too much salsa, fatass.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Jones, ZRX and Drafter promised to wear wigs and we're planning on pasting a three story tall poster of thonginator for motivation.

I myself only know the "''angry man stomp','dice roll', and 'the RIFF RAFF ALBATROSS.'" Which I hear are all very popular with the club ladies.
MACS
9 years ago

....she's already gone and ain't comin' back.

You already had too much salsa, fatass.

8trackdisco wrote:



Doesn't mean he can't prepare himself for her replacement. I always thought of you as a 'glass half full' kinda guy. 🤔
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

....she's already gone and ain't comin' back.

You already had too much salsa, fatass.

8trackdisco wrote:


Yeah, but....
6 months from now janecka will be 30lbs lighter, channeling Travolta, dancing around a curvey, large breasted 30-something milf who he bangs on Tues and Friday nights.
That's my prediction.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah I agree, those Saturday Night Fever steps coupled with the lost weight will definitely upgrade me from the 40-something milfs that will just settle for whatever.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Yeah I agree, those Saturday Night Fever steps coupled with the lost weight will definitely upgrade me from the 40-something milfs that will just settle for whatever.

jjanecka wrote:


the well preserved 50-somethings are the best...........that's what I heard
jjanecka
9 years ago
The well preserved ones only want affairs. No can do... 😳
Brewha
9 years ago

The well preserved ones only want affairs. No can do... 😳

jjanecka wrote:



It's all right, it's okay. And you may look the other way.
And we can try to understand the New York Times' effect on man.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive............
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Doesn't mean he can't prepare himself for her replacement. I always thought of you as a 'glass half full' kinda guy. 🤔

MACS wrote:



......................... it was a play on words, and... oh forget it.

MACS
9 years ago

......................... it was a play on words, and... oh forget it.

8trackdisco wrote:



I was being deliberately obtuse. [gonzo]
dkeage
9 years ago

I was being deliberately obtuse. [gonzo]

MACS wrote:


That's what ALL the obtuse say....
8trackdisco
9 years ago
He certainly isn't oblong.
jjanecka
9 years ago
We already knew he had a short pecker...
Users browsing this topic