Palama
9 years ago
Mahalo for the contest. Positive thoughts and prayers sent too.

My guess:

Reese
burnem2
9 years ago
Thanks for the kind words but not Reese.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Rose 🌹?

Great news...Medicaid is a good program.


I know the hard way...
After getting ILLEGALLY GANGSTALKED for four years and FBI-SSG AGENT FELON THEIVES stealing all my money...plus breaking into my house on a weekly basis and while I was away at My cabin...
And vice versa...leaving shiits in my toilets, drinking my beers, moving stuff on purpose, filling my softsoap containers to the top with water, dropping photographs under furniture,
leaving small "drop sticks" on the ground after I placed them in closed doors and many other things they did on purpose....


BEING ALMOST PENNILESS ( except for my 401K)
Qualified me for MEDICAID, you have to make less than $13,500 a year to qualify,

I WISH YOUR FAMILY THE BEST.
shaun341
9 years ago
Is it Ryan? It was used earlier but pre guessing time.

corey sellers
9 years ago
corey sellers
9 years ago
Hope everything comes together with this program for you and your family
burnem2
9 years ago
It is Ryan! shaun341 is the winner. Consolation 5er will also be sent to SMOKEYOU for having shown good form by passing up his precontest correct answer.

Gentlemen, please reply via PM with your address and an idea of what you like. Congratulations to you both and thanks to those that played and/or shared positive thoughts /prayers.
shaun341
9 years ago
Thanks Burnem and am glad to see that your family is getting the help you need as well.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I know I'm an azz and had my share of battles with you, but I'm wishing you the best and hope everything goes well for your family.

Good contest.
burnem2
9 years ago

Thanks Burnem and am glad to see that your family is getting the help you need as well.

shaun341 wrote:



I believe I know you from Wade's and we may have actually had a trade at some point. I made the mistake of changing my email address in my profile and since he hasn't sent any confirmation email since June, I'm locked out. Go by burnem over there.
delta1
9 years ago

I'll send all the energy I've got for you and your sweet daughter. In turn all I ask is you hug a liberal!

Ray?

frankj1 wrote:



you can call me Ray... you can call me Jay...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson...

Congrats on the poach/win, shaun! Great contest, Burnem. Thank goodness for Medicaid. Hope the repeal of the ADA leaves that alone...
burnem2
9 years ago

I know I'm an azz and had my share of battles with you, but I'm wishing you the best and hope everything goes well for your family.

Good contest.

bgz wrote:



Thank you Sir. That goes both ways.
frankj1
9 years ago
which one of you goes both ways?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...


J. Seinfeld
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
I am thankful and grateful. I wish you and your family all the happiness.
shaun341
9 years ago

I believe I know you from Wade's and we may have actually had a trade at some point. I made the mistake of changing my email address in my profile and since he hasn't sent any confirmation email since June, I'm locked out. Go by burnem over there.

burnem2 wrote:



I do recall the name from there but I haven't been very active on that forum in awhile myself.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good news for you and your family... 👍
burnem2
9 years ago
burnem2
9 years ago
Ok, that was fun! I always enjoy selecting and packing cigars for bombs/prizes. DC sent to both winners and these get dropped off Tuesday morning on the way to work.
burnem2
9 years ago
Boxes dropped off at the PO this evening. Expected delivery is Thursday.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Burnem2........God bless you and yours
Users browsing this topic