MACS
9 years ago

One 27.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Same for me... my boy will be 28 in a few weeks. But I'm not old, I just started when I was 19.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

14 posts and already 3 sets of twins. Unless Brandy and Jenn are twins. Crazy either way.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Add one more. Boys, 20.
thurson
9 years ago
2 daughters, 48 & 42

3 step daughters, 58, 56 & 53

2 Grandsons 42 & 27

4 granddaughters 35, 23, 22 & 20

4 great granddaughters 20, 18, 13 & 2 3/4

1 great grandson 7 mos

🌫

shaun341
9 years ago
1 daughter Kyra Rose 8 yrs old

I am 38 so she keeps me on my toes but dang I see some of you have grandchildren already, you old fogs!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I was a sperm donor back in college and lied like hell to look impressive on the form, so I'm guessing it's well into the thousands...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I was a sperm donor back in college and lied like hell to look impressive on the form, so I'm guessing it's well into the thousands...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Ok Starbuck.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I don't drink coffee anymore.... lowers your sperm count...
shaun341
9 years ago

I don't drink coffee anymore.... lowers your sperm count...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




You're sperm can still swim?
madspackler
9 years ago
Stephen Christopher - 23
Catherine Frances - 20
Abrignac
9 years ago
Son who is 23.

Daughter who is 21

Wife's two years older than me. As Jamie has said I way out kicked the coverage.
Burner02
9 years ago

I way out kicked the coverage.

Abrignac wrote:





Probably goes for 99% of us.
frankj1
9 years ago

Probably goes for 99% of us.

Burner02 wrote:


count me in that demographic.
Mrs.Tank
9 years ago
daughter 24,
son 22.


our #1 and #Done...
MACS
9 years ago

count me in that demographic.

frankj1 wrote:



Not me. I'm handsome as f***. 😂
Burner02
9 years ago

Not me. I'm handsome as f***. 😂

MACS wrote:




Nope, we have seen your pic.
frankj1
9 years ago

Not me. I'm handsome as f***. 😂

MACS wrote:


true, true.

I caught The Lovely Caren when I was handsome as f***. But keeping one so lovely so many years later is the real task.
MACS
9 years ago

true, true.

I caught The Lovely Caren when I was handsome as f***. But keeping one so lovely so many years later is the real task.

frankj1 wrote:



True dat, boo.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I don't drink coffee anymore.... lowers your sperm count...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Meh, not a coffee joke. Thanks for playing though. Please pick a consolation prize on your way out.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Zero.

My dad said I was gonna cut off the family name.

I said... Smith?

🍺
frankj1
9 years ago
cigars cause twins?
Users browsing this topic