MACS
9 years ago
Did you vote for Hillary?

Either you bid high enough to win, or you don't. It's an auction site. As long as they're following the rules - you lost fair and square.
bs_kwaj
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Oh.. under-cutting...

I totally misread that at first...

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/6/66/900x900px-LL-66a80e61_sideboob-underboob-181.jpg 

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



=d>
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
JUST wait for a big holiday or even last night...
I.e. the night of super bowl when no one is paying attention.
Xmas night
Thanksgiving night
4th of July

Use auto bid feature and put in your highest acceptable bid, of you lose so be it.

I snipe all the time when I like the cigar and the guy
Bidding is getting way to good a deal
Or if I AM out of a favourite cigar...

It's an auction, that's how it works...
There are no rules.
dstieger
9 years ago
If you lost (a bid), that makes you a what?

Sense of closure? wft is that? As MACS said, either you bid high enough to win....or you're a loser...childish squandering??? what??? is that anything like churlish sniveling?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Are we not Entitled to low cost cigars anymore..?? Thanks Obama... 😠
dstieger
9 years ago
we're gonna miss u, x
Just Relax
9 years ago
Have to agree with Mr. Jones. Set the autobid for what you are willing to pay and if you lose take solace in knowing some sucker paid too much. Though coming on the forum and letting everyone know you lost a bid will be taken as a sign of weakness. Never show a sign of weakness!

Really though if you bet too early the flipside is it gives it that much more time to get bid up if someone really wants it so I don't see a problem waiting until the end. If they have an autobid that goes too high well then so be it...
99cobra2881
9 years ago
Well we know his initials now so everyone you know what to do.

Anytime you see the initials CH bidding bump the bid up a few $ right as the auction closes.














[sarcasm]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Well we know his initials now so everyone you know what to do.

Anytime you see the initials CH bidding bump the bid up a few $ right as the auction closes.














[sarcasm]

99cobra2881 wrote:



Unless the CH is from Canal Fulton, then that it me...haha
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I despise when someone undercuts my bid within less than several minutes. I practice the motion of not bidding on any bid within one hour of closing just to allow the previous bidders a sense of closure. There is no reason for childish squandering, at least that is the position I take on bidding. Am I far to entrusting with my fellow man? Or as they say, with my fellow BOTL?

Regards,

CH

Chrubien wrote:


.
Oh poor snowflake.

Losing a bid is a sign of weakness. NEVER LOSE A BID!!!
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
I don't remember for sure, but isn't there is a "15 minute" rule also that resets the end time on the auction so you have a chance to up your game, and take home the prize ya? It's not like other auction sites where you can get zapped in the last few seconds and just lose.


Do unto others and never lose a bid.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

I despise when someone undercuts my bid within less than several minutes.

Chrubien wrote:



That word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

KingoftheCove
9 years ago
Your handle is..............oh never mind.........Cameroon will be along soon enough.

You need to upgrade to "cloaked bidding". It's kind of difficult to explain exactly how it works, but basically, you're protected.
They might have increased the entry fee into the program though, I'm not sure.
Just send a PM to JadeRose, and he will fill you in.....................so to speak.
cameroon
9 years ago
Welcome! Your name is a tangled mess. Do you mind if we shorten it to Cretin?
victor809
9 years ago
...not gonna go with cherub?

Huh... guess that's why you're the professional... never go with the obvious choice.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

...not gonna go with cherub?

Huh... guess that's why you're the professional... never go with the obvious choice.

victor809 wrote:


Exactly...
gummy jones
9 years ago
i regularly bid over msrp and only lose on occasion

i love being a winner
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
The original Nintendo had a game called Chubby Cherub... it was pretty sweet...
tamapatom
9 years ago

churlish sniveling?

dstieger wrote:

whirling dervish?
Users browsing this topic