Jessek
9 years ago
cannot reach office they closed up anybody
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

cannot reach office they closed up anybody

Jessek wrote:




This did this just for you.

They'll reopen if I ask them too. You don't have enough pull here.
sd72
9 years ago
No, I'm pretty sure they closed.
JadeRose
9 years ago
They got banned
itsawaldo
9 years ago

They got banned

JadeRose wrote:



That makes sense as I received an email touting "the platinum club" last week.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
try the alternate # 800-588-2300
tonygraz
9 years ago
They usually don't stagger in until near noon on Mondays- try again.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
Everybody is on a smoke break.
steveseidel
9 years ago
Cigarbid keeps taking my money when I win. They sent me a order confirmation this am. Can't reach them by phone. Last week they sent me a box of cigars that I didn't order. I emailed them twice to return them. Nothing. Cigars international who owns them can't be reached either
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Cigarbid keeps taking my money when I win. They sent me a order confirmation this am. Can't reach them by phone. Last week they sent me a box of cigars that I didn't order. I emailed them twice to return them. Nothing. Cigars international who owns them can't be reached either

steveseidel wrote:


if they were Padrons, you got my order darn it.
Please send them to me........thanks.

If it was a box of Gurkhas, well, you got JadeRose's order...............send him a pm on what to do.
cameroon
9 years ago

Cigarbid keeps taking my money when I win. They sent me a order confirmation this am. Can't reach them by phone. Last week they sent me a box of cigars that I didn't order. I emailed them twice to return them. Nothing. Cigars international who owns them can't be reached either

steveseidel wrote:



Welcome! That's a snazzy screen name you have there. Do you mind if we call you Steve Diesel, because of your apparent attraction to truckers?
ovid
9 years ago
I can't get through either. Tuesday 330 pm. I have over 500.00 in outstanding orders. I keep getting confirmation numbers and my credit card is billed but no cigars.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I just got $500 in cigars I didn't order.
tweoijfoi
elRopo
9 years ago

I just got $500 in cigars I didn't order.

ZRX1200 wrote:


Me too, they must have double shipped.
Jim PC
9 years ago
I won 10 Diesels on 2/10. I've called several times to find out why they haven't shipped. They said it was because of the "new system". I still don't have my smokes and Cbid has no idea when they'll be shipped. Very disappointed.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Two of my best posts of the week, and they get yanked?

No respect for the arts.
steveseidel
9 years ago

Welcome! That's a snazzy screen name you have there. Do you mind if we call you Steve Diesel, because of your apparent attraction to truckers?

cameroon wrote:


Nothing better to do ,huh?
steveseidel
9 years ago

if they were Padrons, you got my order darn it.
Please send them to me........thanks.

If it was a box of Gurkhas, well, you got JadeRose's order...............send him a pm on what to do.

KingoftheCove wrote:


Nope Casa Torano. Cheap garbage
steveseidel
9 years ago

I won 10 Diesels on 2/10. I've called several times to find out why they haven't shipped. They said it was because of the "new system". I still don't have my smokes and Cbid has no idea when they'll be shipped. Very disappointed.

Jim PC wrote:


At least you were able to get a response
Users browsing this topic