JohnnyStix
9 years ago
I spoke to one of their cust svc reps 3 weeks ago; just a delay due to system probs and they are gonna' "waive shipping charges." But I am getting older. Maybe I misheard. Maybe she actually said they were gonna' "waive shipping."
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..they're just dragging their feet to drive up the forum traffic and drag lurkers out of the closet. Seems to be working.
elRopo
9 years ago
I just got a shipping notice for an item I won last week, maybe the earth is back in orbit around the sun. I hope so anyway.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

..they're just dragging their feet to drive up the forum traffic and drag lurkers out of the closet. Seems to be working.

Peckerhead wrote:



Yes, it is an excellent revenue idea. Stop selling cigars, and watch people post for free.

You are a true capitalist.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Won an auction late last week and cigars showed up less than a week later. Box was on my porch this afternoon. You guys must be doing it wrong.
ovid
9 years ago
You must be one of those privileged ones. I don't get shipping notices anymore. You must be prettier than me
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Won an auction late last week and cigars showed up less than a week later. Box was on my porch this afternoon. You guys must be doing it wrong.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




I told them to ship them.

Must be the calluses.
BillJoy
9 years ago
Got order confirmations over a week ago. Bank card was charged. Got an email saying something about a new shipping system. Two orders later,.. No Cigars ! Not sure what's going on. Someone on here stated they were closed. Anyone have any info ???
defk3000
9 years ago
They aren't closed. They just stole your money and spent it on cocaine and Thai lady boys!


Really, they keep taking orders but can't seem to get their new brand new shiny piece of crap system to work to fulfill them!
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

They aren't closed. They just stole your money and spent it on cocaine and Thai lady boys!


Really, they keep taking orders but can't seem to get their new brand new shiny piece of crap system to work to fulfill them!

defk3000 wrote:


Welcome.
You might be on to something!
Maybe their servers are made out of the wrong kind of metal??!!
Peckerhead
9 years ago

Yes, it is an excellent revenue idea. Stop selling cigars, and watch people post for free.

You are a true capitalist.

8trackdisco wrote:



Who said anything about them stopping selling cigars??
..they're selling the hell outta them! ..haven't slowed down one bit as far as I can tell.
I don't think you really know how capitalism works.

In true capitalist fashion, they are creating "buzz" and "attention", Google clicks man! Internetz traffic. People, LIKE ME, that despite having a delayed order from the 10th, went ahead and ordered more. LIKE AN IDIOT I might add. It's bad enough the site is like crack so I damned sure don't need to be spending more time here! The noobs and all these damned bidders you see driving up the prices definitely haven't been bothered.
steveseidel
9 years ago

Yes, it is an excellent revenue idea. Stop selling cigars, and watch people post for free.

You are a true capitalist.

8trackdisco wrote:


Have you always been this big of a douche bag ? Or is this a new hobby you just picked up?
MACS
9 years ago

Have you always been this big of a douche bag ? Or is this a new hobby you just picked up?

steveseidel wrote:



You must be new here... everyone knows he's always been a douche bag.
teedubbya
9 years ago
With all the delays etc. these whiny assed bassards could have ordered and already had delivered good cigars from over seas
MACS
9 years ago

With all the delays etc. these whiny assed bassards could have ordered and already had delivered good cigars from over seas

teedubbya wrote:



Yeaup.
victor809
9 years ago
I heard they monitor this thread ... if they see your name posting here complaining about the shipping time they take your order and put 1 out of every 5 of your cigars down the azz crack of the fattest, hairiest guy in the warehouse for one shift... sorry guys...this extra service takes time to perform.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter pays extra for that
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Drafter pays extra for that

teedubbya wrote:


Ha!
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Drafter is paid extra for that

teedubbya wrote:



😕
teedubbya
9 years ago

Drafter pays me extra for that

SmokeMonkey wrote:




freaks
Users browsing this topic