elRopo
9 years ago

I told the servant at the local wing establishment to fetch me bleu cheese dressing and he brings me ranch...

jjanecka wrote:


Were you wearing a cowboy hat?
jjanecka
9 years ago
That's all I was wearing. Do you think that's why he messed up my order?
elRopo
9 years ago

That's all I was wearing. Do you think that's why he messed up my order?

jjanecka wrote:


Very possible. No spurs?
jjanecka
9 years ago
Only when riding naked on horseback
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Only when riding naked on horseback

jjanecka wrote:



Dude, you fked up, should have wore the spurs.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Palama
9 years ago

For like the 5th time in a row... I wash my car, and it rains the next day.

:/

bgz wrote:



You also need to wax it to get the full outrage! [ram27bat]
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Lol, that was the time before this one 😕
namadio
9 years ago
I drove my girlfriends nice new Volvo SUV all week while she was out of town then I had to go back to my stupid BMW car. Also I can't seem to find enough of the expensive whiskey I want to buy! First world sucks.
elRopo
9 years ago

I drove my girlfriends nice new Volvo SUV all week while she was out of town then I had to go back to my stupid BMW car. Also I can't seem to find enough of the expensive whiskey I want to buy! First world sucks.

namadio wrote:


My Maserati does 185
I lost my license
Now I don't drive...:-"
burnem2
9 years ago
Had to spend $75 for new filter grids for my swimming pool in South Texas and it isn't even swimming season yet! Boohoo!!!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Ran out of my manly body wash so I had to use my wife's girly stuff...now I smell like some random fruit...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Ran out of my manly body wash so I had to use my wife's girly stuff...now I smell like some random fruit...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



I think you're mistaken, I don't believe there's a such thing as manly body wash.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I wash myself with pine tar and a cedar scrub I cut off a fence post.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I had to brush leafs' off my porch....

TWO DAYS IN A ROW...

LEAFS'.....STAYS' OFF MY PORCH !!
dstieger
9 years ago

Ran out of my manly body wash so I had to use my wife's girly stuff...now I smell like some random fruit...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Maybe if you had some Lava, you coulda done a better job
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago

Ran out of my manly body wash so I had to use my wife's girly stuff...now I smell like some random fruit...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Wrong you smell like the fruit we knew you were.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Wrong you smell like the fruit we knew you were.

SMOKEYOU wrote:



Bahahaha

🐴
Peckerhead
9 years ago
..one of my soft close dovetailed drawers in the kitchen isn't closing all the way and I have to manually push the drawer in to close it.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram has a bat... [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic