frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
this ain't the normal sitcom
jespear
9 years ago

this ain't the normal sitcom

frankj1 wrote:



I used to like this show a lot, but then it just got too "political" for me.
I have the last 6 or 7 episodes "DVR'd", (dating back to the episode right before Trump got elected).
Don't know if I'll ever watch them, though.

jes
gummy jones
9 years ago
have only ever seen previews and it seems to be little more than a mouthpiece for a certain agenda

remember apolitical shows that were funny?
remember when a bunch of folks with different opinions could go to dinner together and agree to live and let live?

heck, now i have lifelong friends "unfriending" me on facebooks even though i almost never even log in, let alone get into arguments
texted one such friend a song i thought he would like last week and got no reply
sad
Krazeehorse
9 years ago
Same here as jespear. Used to like it. Not so much anymore. Modern Family kinda going the same way for me too. The gay couple is funny. But I don't care for the episodes where the focus is gay. And Thursday used to be a great tv night for me. I still think the Goldbergs and Speechless are two of the funniest sitcoms on today.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

have only ever seen previews and it seems to be little more than a mouthpiece for a certain agenda

remember apolitical shows that were funny?
remember when a bunch of folks with different opinions could go to dinner together and agree to live and let live?

heck, now i have lifelong friends "unfriending" me on facebooks even though i almost never even log in, let alone get into arguments
texted one such friend a song i thought he would like last week and got no reply
sad

gummy jones wrote:


I won't unfriend you, Gumster...
DrafterX
9 years ago
Was nice when you could turn on the tv and not have to watch an agenda. .. 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago

I won't unfriend you, Gumster...

frankj1 wrote:



i have never unfriended anyone
but for you i may make an exception
gummy jones
9 years ago

Was nice when you could turn on the tv and not have to watch an agenda. .. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



or watch the nfl, etc

i think all we have left is qvc and my credit card bills are really piling up
teedubbya
9 years ago
How do you know its a mouthpeice for an agenda without watching it. Is that like passing it to see whats in it? I say this because I think tailgator likes the show.
gummy jones
9 years ago
a few of the previews, especially around election time, were telling enough (assuming the show wasnt 180 degrees opposite the previews, which i guess is a possibility)
teedubbya
9 years ago
I've not seen it either so have no room to speak. I just remember reading something tail wrote that seemd to say other than the after election trump episode he didn't appear to be put off by the politics of it.... I dunno and I don't want to pull my deke out and put words in his mouf.
gummy jones
9 years ago
let me be more clear, by "a few of the previews" i mean THE preview i saw at election time
if there were more then i probably didnt see them as tv is not really my thing

as to tail,
his mouth is pretty full already but maybe you could squeeze in
DrafterX
9 years ago
If anyone can it'd be TW... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
dstieger
9 years ago
wow....right up there next to coach hoodie and tomliteballs....must be crowded in there
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Blackish.........I just can't help thinking if someone put on a show called Whiteish, wouldn't they be called the worst kind of RACIST evah????
teedubbya
9 years ago

Blackish.........I just can't help thinking if someone put on a show called Whiteish, wouldn't they be called the worst kind of RACIST evah????

RMAN4443 wrote:




http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/653101/How-come-we-didnt-see 
RMAN4443
9 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/653101/How-come-we-didnt-see

teedubbya wrote:


Well,I guess that answers my question.......great minds and stuff, eh?=d>
teedubbya
9 years ago

Well,I guess that answers my question.......great minds and stuff, eh?=d>

RMAN4443 wrote:




LOL
victor809
9 years ago
He must not read Cacman and matties posts...
Users browsing this topic