RoosterCogburn
9 years ago
I've been a customer for less than month and all my orders have been processed and shipped. I just received one yesterday... No problems with cbid at all.

jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah, John Wayne has a point. CBID does their job.
Gspblackchris
9 years ago
Yeah I have been trying to get ahold of them for two months now 7 emails and two or three phone calls a day can even get through with no response I really don't care how many of you trolls say that they get back to you on it whenever I'm pretty much done with cigarbid as soon as they get my s*** in order
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Yeah I have been trying to get ahold of them for two months now 7 emails and two or three phone calls a day can even get through with no response I really don't care how many of you trolls say that they get back to you on it whenever I'm pretty much done with cigarbid as soon as they get my s*** in order

Gspblackchris wrote:


fake news/alternative facts...
9 years ago
Same here, been waiting for bids won the second week of February. Several emails and calls with 😣 😣 😣 no responses.
frankj1
9 years ago
I see at least 3 other fogs reading this thread...why do we keep reading?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
you guys are pretty forgetful... maybe you think you're reading a new thread everytime you open it...
gummy jones
9 years ago

I see at least 3 other fogs reading this thread...why do we keep reading?

frankj1 wrote:



so hard to not watch a train wreck
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm self pleasuring and too lazy to click on another link
gummy jones
9 years ago
is it my tiger pic or opels cosby that has you all hot and bothered?
teedubbya
9 years ago
Its hank the tank. he's dreamy
victor809
9 years ago
If they were real FOGs they would have their viewing of a thread hidden.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Its hank the tank. he's dreamy

teedubbya wrote:



Oh geez...get me out of your mind...please...ughck!

I feel used and disgusted...

[barf]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
...and violated...
teedubbya
9 years ago



[barf]

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




I'm in to that too although since I am hung like a lightswitch I'm normally not long enough to trigger the gag reflex
dstieger
9 years ago
We should have told you that your avatar makes you another in a long line of 'cigar models'....and you now must take your turn in TW's spank bank
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

We should have told you that your avatar makes you another in a long line of 'cigar models'....and you now must take your turn in TW's spank bank

dstieger wrote:



Oh joy...
9 years ago

Does anyone know why CigarBid is not responding to emails or answering the phone (or is anyone else experiencing this)?

ThunderbirdDT wrote:


Same here 3 times no response , will try tomorrow with the phone call🐴
gummy jones
9 years ago
jackconrad
9 years ago
BUNNY OVERTHROW (\_S_/)
(=’.’=)
(")_(")
Users browsing this topic