CookieIII
9 years ago
I screwed up my bid on lot 2542998......dang!!

Bid instead of max bid 😣
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
OVERBIDDER!!!!!

Noobs, LMFAO

edit:

On Rocky Patel Edge even... shameful.
victor809
9 years ago
Customer service rep will fix that for you.
PM your lot #, c.c. # you placed the bid under and your zip code and CCV to teedubbya here on the forum. He'll clear it up.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I screwed up my bid on lot 2542998......dang!!

Bid instead of max bid 😣

CookieIII wrote:


Sorry????????????? No need to apologize.........not to me anyway 🍺
JadeRose
9 years ago
You won't get them anyway
tonygraz
9 years ago
Cookiepuss- are you introducing yourself as stupid or looking for sympathy.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Make another account and outbid yourself
Problem solved
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Make another account and outbid yourself
Problem solved

gummy jones wrote:


I've done that several times, and I always win.........winning shows strength 😳
CookieIII
9 years ago

You won't get them anyway

JadeRose wrote:



Ha.......wanna bet? LMAO
CookieIII
9 years ago
Thanks victor809.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Thanks victor809.

CookieIII wrote:




You da man victor...... 👍
victor809
9 years ago
I try.
I sure hope teedubbya is able to sort him out. He's helped so many other people with incorrect bids and shipping problens... so many others...
frankj1
9 years ago

Make another account and outbid yourself
Problem solved

gummy jones wrote:


you, sir, are like a genius!

are you people watching? this is what I've been looking for...but I can't end with a preposition so I'll place the period here.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Are you some kind of writer or copy editor?
tonygraz
9 years ago
Victor are you sure that was "shipping" problems.
frankj1
9 years ago

Are you some kind of writer or copy editor?

jjanecka wrote:


nope. I'm like uh idiot.
jjanecka
9 years ago
You sure get good english.
frankj1
9 years ago
teechers learned me good.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

teechers learned me good.

frankj1 wrote:


That just proves the value of a good edjumacation. Last week I couldn't even spell graduate........now I are one
gummy jones
9 years ago

you, sir, are like a genius!

are you people watching? this is what I've been looking for...but I can't end with a preposition so I'll place the period here.

frankj1 wrote:



i am always watching
Users browsing this topic