Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago
Hey all. I've been lurking the forums for a while now and snagging cigars here and there. I'm from Colorado and like hiking, camping, rafting, gardening, hanging with my wife and 11 month old daughter. Obviously, I enjoy cigars. My favorites are almost anything Pete Johnson, Fuente, Litto Gomez, Padron, Pepin and Jaime Garcia and lately I've been enjoying New World and Enclave by AJ Fernandez as my yard gars.

I like pairing rye, bourbon, and single malts with cigars, as well as good beer and fine wine.

Well, cheers fellas, flame away.

Oh, and I like waffles and pancakes.
frankj1
9 years ago

Hey all. I've been lurking the forums for a while now and snagging cigars here and there. I'm from Colorado and like hiking, camping, rafting, gardening, hanging with my wife and 11 month old daughter. Obviously, I enjoy cigars. My favorites are almost anything Pete Johnson, Fuente, Litto Gomez, Padron, Pepin and Jaime Garcia and lately I've been enjoying New World and Enclave by AJ Fernandez as my yard gars.

I like pairing rye, bourbon, and single malts with cigars, as well as good beer and fine wine.

Well, cheers fellas, flame away.

Oh, and I like waffles and pancakes.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


yeah yeah welcome blah blah blah.

look, you seem nice enough. but you are way too well adjusted for the likes of us, especially considering what we are all dealing with currently.

do yourself a favor, go do something outrageous and then repost. maybe you'll get some positive reaction from the sickos that dwell here.

good luck.

Frank
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago
I've had a good laugh over most of the cbid melts. My dry, ****-ish demeanor made me appreciate the fogs immediately.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I've had a good laugh over most of the cbid melts. My dry, ****-ish demeanor made me appreciate the fogs immediately.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


http://www.bluewafflespictures.com/blue-waffles-pictures/ 

Best waffles ever.........and Welcome to the Madness
JadeRose
9 years ago
None of this tells us of your time in a Turkish Prison OR whether you like movies about gladiators?
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

http://www.bluewafflespictures.com/blue-waffles-pictures/

Best waffles ever.........and Welcome to the Madness

RMAN4443 wrote:




Unfortunately, I'm already all too aware of blue waffles. Not my forte.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Unfortunately, I'm already all too aware of blue waffles. Not my forte.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


unfortunately?????? That doesn't sound good 🙏
gummy jones
9 years ago
How do I say it
Man this is awkward
But you are doing this all wrong
Delete your first post and change the wording to something like this:

Ordered rocky patel seconds at just under msrp on 2/10 and these idiots won't return my call. I already hired a lawyer and cancelled my credit card and I hate you all. Who wants to help me? Also I'm never buying here again because rocketdogs.com is way better. Also, where can I buy real cooban cigars?
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago
I'll see what I can do, complaining and whining just really aren't for me. Besides, I have enough cigars to get me through two years...if I ration.

Here's my attempt: I bought cigars from an online bidding site, and encountered no issues except a slight shipping delay that I didn't even notice because I forgot I bought the cigars. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, promptly tossed the box into one of my sterilites, and haven't looked at it or thought about it since. Is that correct? Am I doing it right?
gummy jones
9 years ago
A little skimpy on the delusions of grandeur
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I'll see what I can do, complaining and whining just really aren't for me. Besides, I have enough cigars to get me through two years...if I ration.

Here's my attempt: I bought cigars from an online bidding site, and encountered no issues except a slight shipping delay that I didn't even notice because I forgot I bought the cigars. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, promptly tossed the box into one of my sterilites, and haven't looked at it or thought about it since. Is that correct? Am I doing it right?

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


Perfect, that's the way I'd do it, but I'm fairly new here and again Welcome to the Madness 🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago

I'll see what I can do, complaining and whining just really aren't for me. Besides, I have enough cigars to get me through two years...if I ration.

Here's my attempt: I bought cigars from an online bidding site, and encountered no issues except a slight shipping delay that I didn't even notice because I forgot I bought the cigars. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, promptly tossed the box into one of my sterilites, and haven't looked at it or thought about it since. Is that correct? Am I doing it right?

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


it ain't cigars that makes us worried about you...
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

it ain't cigars that makes us worried about you...

frankj1 wrote:



Don't be scurred, I ain't.

Edit: Enjoying some Cracker Crumbs right now, all is good.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Frankie I dunno about this guy. I think he's that tyoe that just holds it all in and never breaks composure. He's the type that's either about to shoot everyone in the room or he's an all American Hero out for blood.
elRopo
9 years ago

Don't be scurred, I ain't.

Edit: Enjoying some Cracker Crumbs right now, all is good.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


I see you're a lizard kinda guy, do you like turtles?
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

I see you're a lizard kinda guy, do you like turtles?

elRopo wrote:



Not particularly, I guess have nothing against them though.
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

Frankie I dunno about this guy. I think he's that tyoe that just holds it all in and never breaks composure. He's the type that's either about to shoot everyone in the room or he's an all American Hero out for blood.

jjanecka wrote:



Nah man, I just like good things, good company, and I spend most of my time outdoors...keeps my head on straight. In fact, just last weekend, I hit some whitewater in Utah with a couple buddies and enjoyed some great cigars at camp. Came back to civilization refreshed...just like I do every weekend.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Not particularly, I guess have nothing against them though.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


Your not Jim Morrison are you? I heard he was the Lizard King 🍺
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

Your not Jim Morrison are you? I heard he was the Lizard King 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:



I wish, minus the dead part. However, my name draws inspiration from a Phish song and alludes to the fact that we spend a boatload of our time in lizard country.
elRopo
9 years ago

Nah man, I just like good things, good company, and I spend most of my time outdoors...keeps my head on straight. In fact, just last weekend, I hit some whitewater in Utah with a couple buddies and enjoyed some great cigars at camp. Came back to civilization refreshed...just like I do every weekend.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


I hear a banjo playing somewhere.
Users browsing this topic