jjanecka
9 years ago
Damnitt... I hate you already.
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

I hear a banjo playing somewhere.

elRopo wrote:



It's actually a mandolin.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

It's actually a mandolin.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:


I've heard those are great for slicing veggies
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

I've heard those are great for slicing veggies

RMAN4443 wrote:



That, sir, would be a mandoline.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

That, sir, would be a mandoline.

Land_Of_Lizards wrote:



Really? I knew a guy that could "shred" on mandolin 👻
Land_Of_Lizards
9 years ago

Really? I knew a guy that could "shred" on mandolin 👻

RMAN4443 wrote:




Touché
jjanecka
9 years ago
Did he use a violin bow to do it too?
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Did he use a violin bow to do it too?

jjanecka wrote:


Yeah, kinda like Jimmy Page on Dazed and Confused 👻
frankj1
9 years ago
this kid has all the right answers.
might have to go over my head to decide if he's a keeper...

he got me with the whitewater thing. only did that once, Rive Rouge north of Montreal, but I can't imagine more fun, with cigar breaks to boot. and coed showers after. Viva Canada, eh?
Users browsing this topic