Whistlebritches
9 years ago
As I recall L'il Susie Rottencrotch,circa mid 70's,had an afro downstairs that resembled either Chewbacca or Willie Nelson neither of which I desired to french kiss.Enter the 80's and ladyscaping .........although I still prefer a narrow and dimly lit landing strip,hairless pie is better than what L'il Susie offered in the 70's.
JadeRose
9 years ago

I was a queer in the 70's.

Whistlebritches wrote:






Fixed that for you.
mikey1597
9 years ago
Went from whippin kids asses to shaved/bearded clams in 6 posts,,,,,,,, I love this place
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Ass whoopins. We got away from ass whoopins... and saying NO.

MACS wrote:



That, and telling everyone anything they do, or don't do, feel or don't feel. desire or don't desire is their choice, and they they should be celebrated.

I see the snowflakes melt down quickly in the real world, regularly.
elRopo
9 years ago
I gave my kids subtle hints on behavior, they turned out okay.
When they got out of line I would say things like... "do that again and I'll rip off your arm and beat you to death with the bloody end!

Or,
"I'm gonna give you away to a gipsy family!"

Only had to resort to the belt a couple of times.o:)

My dad reminded me of gunny Hartman in Full Metal Jacket.

I have three brothers and two sisters, the original "wild bunch".

A good many parents today seem to think its okay to allow their kids to run amok, you see them everywhere.
I don't believe behavioral guidance should be delegated to others. If you allow kids to run wild then wild kids is what you get.

Participation trophies are total BS!
Winning is what matters. Kids need to learn early on that it takes effort to be a winner and should set goals for their own success.
Losing is only a temporary setback and should be seen as motivation to improve instead of rewarding failure.
MACS
9 years ago

Went from whippin kids asses to shaved/bearded clams in 6 posts,,,,,,,, I love this place

mikey1597 wrote:



Ain't we just a group of role models?
mikey1597
9 years ago
Gotta learn somewhere
tripleguy
9 years ago

Damn you, now I could really go for a #5 combo platter with the General Gau chicken

RMAN4443 wrote:



This isn't about chicken, sweet sour or otherwise. I think we're talking about the #18 plate - General Tsao's Tongue Chow.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I like Dave Chappell's take. "Poosay is an aquired taste." To be honest, I put it up on the freshness gaurantee. I don't eat it unless she tastes it first.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Went from whippin kids asses to shaved/bearded clams in 6 posts,,,,,,,, I love this place

mikey1597 wrote:



I miss Wheel..........he'd support the shaved/bearded clam turn this thread made.Guess I skipped over the child abuse part of the thread
Users browsing this topic