opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Anyone know?
elRopo
9 years ago
Jacksonville
victor809
9 years ago
He went to go find Hank and say he was sorry.
mikey1597
9 years ago
If he was up your arse you'd know
victor809
9 years ago
... I heard you wouldn't...

But that's just what TW says... he's probably not to be trusted.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Speaking of, where's TW?
victor809
9 years ago
... I think we know the answer to that...
frankj1
9 years ago

... I think we know the answer to that...

victor809 wrote:


yup, we sure do. all of us know, fer sure...


(where was it again?)
tonygraz
9 years ago
I heard they were banned.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
He's settling North Korea down.
tailgater
9 years ago
MACS, Hank and TW are in a band?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
MACS leaves, and a MOAB gets dropped on some goat phuggers.. ..

Coincidence?
frankj1
9 years ago
I think not!
delta1
9 years ago
He's been jacked by Amber...
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
He took the boat out for a 3 hour tour.
DrafterX
9 years ago
how long ago..?? 😕
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

He took the boat out for a 3 hour tour.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Wonder if he has a hot ginger with him... doubt it... unless teedubya died his hair.
victor809
9 years ago
TW died?

Poor guy... MACS musta peed on him and given him the HepC...
delta1
9 years ago
tailgater
9 years ago

He took the boat out for a 3 hour tour.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



How was the weather?
Users browsing this topic