bassman45
9 years ago
One less piece of garbage on Earth,good riddance 🍺
jespear
9 years ago

One less piece of garbage on Earth,good riddance 🍺

bassman45 wrote:



Piece of schitt is more like it.
Either way, I agree . . . GOOD RIDDANCE !
frankj1
9 years ago
Pretty sure that is in violation of his contract terms, kraft is off the hook.
gummy jones
9 years ago
a sad situation on many levels
certainly cheaper for the taxpayers though
Speyside
9 years ago
May he rest in peace.
MACS
9 years ago

a sad situation on many levels
certainly cheaper for the taxpayers though

gummy jones wrote:



Maybe after his acquittal he got a touch of remorse for the evil things he did.
bassman45
9 years ago

May he rest in peace.

Speyside wrote:


Better yet rot in hell
JadeRose
9 years ago
Gaddam Patriots......can't even die without cheating.






Good riddance.
DrafterX
9 years ago

Maybe after his acquittal he got a touch of remorse for the evil things he did.

MACS wrote:




that remorse stuff sounds pretty bad... I'm staying away from it... 🤐
tailgater
9 years ago
He was just mad he didn't get invited to visit The Donald today.

cameroon
9 years ago

Gaddam Patriots......can't even die without cheating.

JadeRose wrote:



yomank
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Maybe after his acquittal he got a touch of remorse for the evil things he did.

MACS wrote:


I think he probably realized that acquittal was the best possible thing that could happen to him, and then it did happen and nothing changed... he was still going to die a hopeless man... the human body can go 7 days without food, 3 days without water, but not a second without hope...
delta1
9 years ago
I dunno opel...I'm doing just fine even though I have no hope that the GOP House will impeach Trump when Russiagate is done...

oh, sorry...Hernandez deserved a Russian execution: long walk between two gorillas holding his arms, with a guy behind him holding a pistol...
frankj1
9 years ago

He was just mad he didn't get invited to visit The Donald today.

tailgater wrote:


me too, but all I did was a few superficial cuts on my forearms.
tailgater
9 years ago
Frank is a cutter!

And not the type from the quarry that ride bikes better than the rich kids and the Eye-tallians.

RMAN4443
9 years ago

Frank is a cutter!



tailgater wrote:


Frank has gas?? 🤦
DrafterX
9 years ago
is a cutter worse than a greaser..?? 😕
tonygraz
9 years ago
There you go - greasing things up again.
tripleguy
9 years ago
OK but who choked worse, Hernandez or the Falcons?
frankj1
9 years ago

Frank is a cutter!

And not the type from the quarry that ride bikes better than the rich kids and the Eye-tallians.

tailgater wrote:


I remember really liking that movie!
wonder if it holds up today
Users browsing this topic