Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/scotch_whisky/j_w_dant.htm

ZRX1200 wrote:



Thanks...so dirt cheap...haha
gummy jones
9 years ago
if i had to guess i would say they were both urine and you took the bait hook, line and sinker
qmech
9 years ago
Hank Back Mountain😁😁😁😁...They are blends and I enjoy Single Malts ... You sampled them and enjoyed them ,is that not good enough?
Q
SteveS
9 years ago
I drank and enjoyed J&B Rare for years ... it's what you might think of as a sort of "beginners" Scotch ... my tastes, like many, sort of evolved away from blends and into single malts ... these days, I seldom drink Scotch at all ... my preference is single malt Irish whiskey ... much smoother than Scotch ...

qmech
9 years ago
^I enjoy Irish Single Malts as well. I find them closer to SMS than Irish blends . The Irish blends being at times too smooth. When I first tried the Single Malt Irish ,I was actually surprised that a triple distilled product would have such character.. As to comparison between SMS and SMI it depends on the product at least for me... But overall I do understand your point.
Q
tailgater
9 years ago

I do think its a matter of understanding.

And I was going for pretentious, so thank you for understanding that much.


I learned a long time ago you are anything but helpful. But that's ok. I'm an a$$hole to.

illinichaser wrote:



So we understand each other.



Abrignac
9 years ago

I do think its a matter of understanding.

And I was going for pretentious, so thank you for understanding that much.


I learned a long time ago you are anything but helpful. But that's ok. I'm an a$$hole to.

illinichaser wrote:




There once was a prisoner named Locke
He had a craving for hard convict c***
For his a$$holie ways in his Alcatraz days
He was named "A Piece of the Rock"

🐴
illinichaser
9 years ago

There once was a prisoner named Locke
He had a craving for hard convict c***
For his a$$holie ways in his Alcatraz days
He was named "A Piece of the Rock"

🐴

Abrignac wrote:





Hello to you too. . .

🍺 🍺 🍺

Hope life is moving up for you.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Hello to you too. . .

🍺 🍺 🍺

Hope life is moving up for you.

illinichaser wrote:



We're trying to regain some semblance of life as it were before the flood. Otherwise, we are great. How have you been? Haven't seen you posting much lately.
illinichaser
9 years ago

We're trying to regain some semblance of life as it were before the flood. Otherwise, we are great. How have you been? Haven't seen you posting much lately.

Abrignac wrote:



Doin' ok. I travel a lot these days so its hard to keep up with the boards. That and it got kind of routine for a while here and not in a good way for me, so I slowed down in how much I visited. We'll see how it goes this time.
Users browsing this topic