danmdevries
9 years ago

Yep, did that when things went bad for me. I got a five Nub sampler for free.

8trackdisco wrote:



I only got one nub. ๐Ÿคจ
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Just a point of clarification zoldan...
If you do choose to send customer service pictures of your butthole from library computers, make sure you take the pictures before going into the library.
Second point of note... best customer service address for that picture is [email protected]

victor809 wrote:


not true, not true... library computers have webcams and it's my first amednment right as a you-knighted states citizen to use that webcam to photograph my butt cheeks - both upon and betwixt... plus they can't charge you with indecent exposure if you don't make eye contact with anyone under the age of 15... know the law!
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#7 gummy

U *****er...

Zoltar pm'd me...

U bastid!!!

U will pay.... D.E.A.R.L.Y.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
frankj1
9 years ago

#7 gummy

U *****er...

Zoltar pm'd me...

U bastid!!!

U will pay.... D.E.A.R.L.Y.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr. Jones wrote:


good customer service has a price.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Wait...what??? It's supposed to be our own butthole? I owe drafter an apology.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
and probably a dinner too...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Hopefully he do snot eat corn this time
corey sellers
9 years ago
Lmao good shiat there gummy
teedubbya
9 years ago
Was gonna fix it but do snot is bettah
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lmfao gummy...
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago

#7 gummy

U *****er...

Zoltar pm'd me...

U bastid!!!

U will pay.... D.E.A.R.L.Y.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr. Jones wrote:




๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ prompt too!
victor809
9 years ago
Wonder if he was prompt with the butthole pics...
corey sellers
9 years ago
And how much corn was in the pictures
gummy jones
9 years ago
#23 uncle Jones

Site Satisfaction Guarantee is a big responsibility but it's what keeps most of us coming back
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Call me bro:
214-914-3337

Sorry about the email mix up here's mine:
[email protected]
tamapatom
9 years ago

#23 uncle Jones

Site Satisfaction Guarantee is a big responsibility but it's what keeps most of us coming back

gummy jones wrote:


He plays hard to get but he loves satisfying his SSG responsibility. Third time is the charm.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
I've never had a single problem. From here, the mothership, and now pipes and cigars.

I can't imagine how many orders they have to pick, pull, and ship.

Accidents happen, they are sorry, but don't get rude with them.

You will get better results if you treat them the respect they deserve.

On the behalf of myself and everyone on this board, we apologize your having this issue.

But don't rub Cbids Nose in it.

I think if you were to come at us with a question like: has this ever happened to yaw? You probably would have recieved much more substational. answers
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago

Hey

Z.O.L.T.A.R.

"The FORTUNE TELLER"...
I see your future ....if you get within 50 yards-0-my cabin...major spot-lights come on and a warning
Siren rings ...with the STANDARD CLAYMORE
MINE "REPORTS" if you come any closer...

I have no CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVICE...OTHER THAN THEY HAVE ALWAYS TREATED ME
GRRRRRREAT!!!

Pay no attention to these SMART AZZES and references to "SSG" policies...they do not
Exist.

Mr. Jones wrote:




Says: Chief CSR...
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Hello All, I can't believe what has been happening with this place.

The customer service agent just hung up on me after I called to inquire WHERE MY REFUND WAS- AFTER THEY HAD IT BACK FOR 30 DAYS. I was told I should have the money refunded within 30 days. Well not only is it not in my bank account, but they now have the cigars AND the money.

When I ask whether the agent can send an inquiry of processing my return, she rudely stated that "I've already told you there's nothing I can do- the returns department is backed up and will return it 'when they get to it'".....

When they get to it? Or conveniently forget? CIGARBID- RETURN MY MONEY. You have the product and my money- the only place we go to from here is claiming FRAUD AND A SCAM.

Be wary of this place, I think they are used to taking your money and never really providing returns of ANY KIND AND OR ANY ETA of when they may get it back to you......

Zildjiank wrote:




Hello!

I can't believe what's happening here either! It's appalling!

Whining little crybabies with their look at me threads littering up the place. What are we to do? Oh yeah, that's right...I almost forgot! We LAUGH AT YOU! We make jokes ABOUT YOU! The ENTIRE site will now remember what a little bitch you are whining about the lies you're telling. Take your lying ass somewhere where they care about lying...like PUFF.COM. Tell them I sent you. You'll get VIP treatment if you do!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

This email did not work...

Zildjiank wrote:




try this one...

www.idowhatpeopletellmetodoandisuck.org
Users browsing this topic