8trackdisco
9 years ago
My son is asking, and I don't know the answers to.

Instead of asking those questions, why don't you guys (and girls) just answer them.

Go ahead. I'm listening.
MACS
9 years ago
A woman and a donkey getting 'intimate'. What else is there to know?

I'm certainly no prude, but I have no interest in seeing that.
DrafterX
9 years ago
just use puppets... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Per drafter after the first few times the novelty wears off and he doesn't even feel it anymore
jjanecka
9 years ago
It's illegal in most states.
teedubbya
9 years ago
That is why drafter never leaves oklahoma
DrafterX
9 years ago
The Honey Lamb has nothing to do with the donkey show... 🤐
8trackdisco
9 years ago

A woman and a donkey getting 'intimate'. What else is there to know?

I'm certainly no prude, but I have no interest in seeing that.

MACS wrote:



Is there...... oral?

Does the donkey.... um.... errr.... finish?

Are the girls...... bigger boned? Not just... bonned bigger.

If the donkey finishes, and finishes too soon, does the girl (or Drafter) get upset?

What's the foreplay like?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Although I'm hung like a mule I don't do shows... 🤐
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
In Soviet Russia, Donkey does you!
MACS
9 years ago

Is there...... oral?

Does the donkey.... um.... errr.... finish?

Are the girls...... bigger boned? Not just... bonned bigger.

If the donkey finishes, and finishes too soon, does the girl (or Drafter) get upset?

What's the foreplay like?

8trackdisco wrote:



I don't know... But I'd be willing to wager you could go to Tijuana and see one first hand... kind of a father/son moment.

I'll be fishing, so ya'll have fun with that, mm-kay? 😕
tamapatom
9 years ago

Although I'm hung like a mule I don't do shows... 🤐

DrafterX wrote:


Mule?
JadeRose
9 years ago
At the end, she gets a donkey punch
Speyside
9 years ago
Drafter, TMI, we did not need to know you are sterile.
Abrignac
9 years ago

My son is asking, and I don't know the answers to.

Instead of asking those questions, why don't you guys (and girls) just answer them.

Go ahead. I'm listening.

8trackdisco wrote:


Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Just let FREDO' take your son out in havanna with "Johnny Z" some night...

He'll get a first hand show...

Fo' free,...
cameroon
9 years ago
This informational video about Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud will teach him all he needs to know.

8trackdisco
9 years ago

This informational video about Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud will teach him all he needs to know.

cameroon wrote:



I'm guessing I'll never be the same if I click that link.

I'll wait for Hank to tell the story on this one.
deadeyedick
9 years ago

Although I'm hung like a mule I don't do shows... 🤐

DrafterX wrote:



Damn auto correct. Was supposed to be mole.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic