teedubbya
9 years ago
Town center.

No balls.
tamapatom
9 years ago

Were there any black people in Norway during the 10th century? There seems to be one black guy in all the Viking movies...if I'm not mistaken, it's the same guy...

The early Norwegians obviously encouraged their wimmen to go bare-chested, even tho the temperatures were below freezing...guess that's why most modern Norwegian wimmen are relatively small-chested, at least the models...

delta1 wrote:


Wouldn't big breasts provide more insulation from the cold resulting in natural selection for larger ones?
delta1
9 years ago
Boobies are like balls...they shrink a little when it gets cold...then the big-breasted wimmen who were forced to show off their racks would get sick and die at earlier ages...hence smaller chested wimmens in later Viking generations...it's all scientific and stuff....that's what I heard...
tamapatom
9 years ago
I have some alternative facts. Models are chosen for their super skinny look because camera angles are distorted wider in colder climates. When the fat goes off the bod, the boobs reduce at an exponential rate due to the different fat to muscle ratio. Also the skinny ones wore more clothing to shelter themselves from the cold which provided better insulation than fat resulting in better survival rate.


DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

so Viking movies are not historically accurate???

How bout gladiator movies? You like gladiator movies doncha?

delta1 wrote:




No need to Vic up a thread...not judging you, not that there's anything wrong with that.

What's next? Kicking a hobo? Crying about rugby? Nevermind...IDGAF.
delta1
9 years ago

I have some alternative facts. Models are chosen for their super skinny look because camera angles are distorted wider in colder climates. When the fat goes off the bod, the boobs reduce at an exponential rate due to the different fat to muscle ratio. Also the skinny ones wore more clothing to shelter themselves from the cold which provided better insulation than fat resulting in better survival rate.


tamapatom wrote:



:-k
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I have some alternative facts. Models are chosen for their super skinny look because camera angles are distorted wider in colder climates. When the fat goes off the bod, the boobs reduce at an exponential rate due to the different fat to muscle ratio. Also the skinny ones wore more clothing to shelter themselves from the cold which provided better insulation than fat resulting in better survival rate.


tamapatom wrote:


I'm not sure I'm doing the math right, what is the formula for figuring fat to BOOB(I like big boobs) reduction?:-k
tamapatom
9 years ago

I'm not sure I'm doing the math right, what is the formula for figuring fat to BOOB(I like big boobs) reduction?:-k

RMAN4443 wrote:



Genetic variation influence the actual boob fat to gland ratio. Perhaps in Norway, boob storage of fat is at low percentage because fat storage in other body parts is more efficient for the preservation of warmth.

A trained boob technician can feel the difference in fat vs gland but it takes many years of boob manipulation to master this hands-on technique. For more accurate measurement you need a mammogram. The mammography images give a picture of the relative fatty and glandular tissues, and are graded by the radiologist on the BI-RADS system, where a BI-RADS 1 means that your breast is over 75% fat, and a BI-RADS 4 breast is over 75% gland. However, some boob experts believe the old school manual squeeze, rub and rotate technique is just as accurate.
frankj1
9 years ago

Genetic variation influence the actual boob fat to gland ratio. Perhaps in Norway, boob storage of fat is at low percentage because fat storage in other body parts is more efficient for the preservation of warmth.

A trained boob technician can feel the difference in fat vs gland but it takes many years of boob manipulation to master this hands-on technique. For more accurate measurement you need a mammogram. The mammography images give a picture of the relative fatty and glandular tissues, and are graded by the radiologist on the BI-RADS system, where a BI-RADS 1 means that your breast is over 75% fat, and a BI-RADS 4 breast is over 75% gland. However, some boob experts believe the old school manual squeeze, rub and rotate technique is just as accurate.

tamapatom wrote:


as luck would have it, I am a trained boob technician.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
I thought I was going to gain some cigar knowledge here, but you guys know EVERYTHING.........every day I learn something new, I'm gonna have to start taking notes
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I thought I was going to gain some cigar knowledge here, but you guys know EVERYTHING.........every day I learn something new, I'm gonna have to start taking notes

RMAN4443 wrote:




don't forget to tip your waitstaff...try the fish.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Watched Hacksaw Ridge last night... 😟
frankj1
9 years ago

Watched Hacksaw Ridge last night... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


I have a hold on it at the local library for months! no one wants to return it...is it that good?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I liked it... Good story, blood and guts galore.. good film... and a true story.. 😟
delta1
9 years ago
Clint Eastwood star and direct?
MACS
9 years ago

I liked it... Good story, blood and guts galore.. good film... and a true story.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Yep... seen it last night. Pretty good movie. (Hacksaw Ridge, not Dunkirk... ain't seen Dunkirk)
dkeage
9 years ago

Clint Eastwood star and direct?

delta1 wrote:



That's Heartbreak Ridge

I think Mel Gibson directed this one
tamapatom
9 years ago
Or was that Brokeback Ridge?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Mel Gibson.... 😟
JadeRose
9 years ago
BTW...Sorry to change the subject back to the OP...but this is a terrific movie.
Users browsing this topic