Krazeehorse
9 years ago
Good luck Drafter.
teedubbya
9 years ago

True.. true... did pre-op Monday... my anesthesiologist is hot.. She will be the last person I see before I go to sleep..
👍

DrafterX wrote:




I hope you wake up in a haze and she is giving you a handy but you are too weak to stop her and can have a clear conscience....


if it doesn't happen tell us it did anyway. the truth isn't much of an obstacle in here LOL
MACS
9 years ago
^Don't you just love how teedub is such an upstanding citizen, but the rest of us are not only racists, but liars, too?

Is the air thinner way up there on that pedestal, tee? Just curious.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

^Don't you just love how teedub is such an upstanding citizen, but the rest of us are not only racists, but liars, too?

Is the air thinner way up there on that pedestal, tee? Just curious.

MACS wrote:




He's just a superior being...there's no denying it. Ask him....
teedubbya
9 years ago
It was a joke about lying about a handy. Not an uncommon thing in here LOL. Are y'all that wrapped up in or invested in other things so much you can't see that?


Honestly Drafter I hope all goes well.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I was gonna make a joke about this being a sex change operation for drafter but I'm pretty sure someone would call me a ni**er lover if I did...
DrafterX
9 years ago
damn dudes... wrong forum.. 🤣



just having the left knee replaced... no big deal... but thanks for the well wishes.. and the handy wish.. 🤣
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I doubt they do the catheter this time.. they will have me up walking as soon as I wake up.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Good Luck Drafter......I've had both knees done and had the cath both times......they had me up walking with the cath in place.........Make sure you do all the rehab excercises-they suck,but you'll be up and back to normal activities much sooner if you do the work 🇨🇮
Gene363
9 years ago
Bionic Drafter!

Yeah, they are going to get you up and around in a hurry, but the less time you spend in the hospital the better.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Its starting to sound like this catheter thing is happening for sure... how you feeling about that drafter?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Nope not the anesthesiologist, the anesthesiologist will be sticking something long fat and round down his throat. Now the circulator will be running a tube not in ya butt but in the front side. Tell um to put some extra jelly on that tube buddy, thats a fat fat tube to go in such a little little hole lmaooooooo

Good luck with it all bud, Will be thinking about you.

Ewok126 wrote:




Dream wrecker!


GL X!
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Drafter, offer her a C note for a handy before surgery to calm you down.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hell, she'll offer me a c-note for the privilege...


And I've had the Cath thing three times before with back surgerys.. no big deal..😟
teedubbya
9 years ago

He'll, she'll offer me a c-note for the privilege...


And I've had the Cath thing three times before with back surgerys.. no big deal..😟

DrafterX wrote:



if she thinks that.... no handy
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

He'll, she'll offer me a c-note for the privilege...

DrafterX wrote:


😂

look at drafter, all progressively gender inclusive! I'm sure he/she is really gonna like you...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I had no idea a thread like this would take such a path...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
You're such a liar...
tamapatom
9 years ago

Tell um to put some extra jelly on that tube buddy, thats a fat fat tube to go in such a little little hole.

Ewok126 wrote:


How does Ewok know how little Drafter's hole is?
teedubbya
9 years ago

You're such a liar...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




and a bigot
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
might be racist too... anyone know where he was last saturday?
Users browsing this topic