RMAN4443
9 years ago

what's a skematic?

dstieger wrote:


Skem-Atic-that area above the living space where you store all your Skems:-k
Brewha
9 years ago
Our dryer is one of those new LG's. Rather then having a 120 volt motor on the clothes drum, it's driven by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance.

So we have had a lot of issues with the two spurving bearings that are sometimes not in a direct line with the panametric fan. This means replacement of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, along with the lunar waneshaft.

Not to mention needing a new girdle spring every time.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Sounds about right.. 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
did you check the gulp valve?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'd just replace the waneshaft with a flux capacitor and call it done.
Brewha
9 years ago

I'd just replace the waneshaft with a flux capacitor and call it done.

teedubbya wrote:


Right, but I worry about causing sinusoidal repleneration.

So it's a new girdle spring every GD time......
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'd think youd be safe given the stability of dilythium crystals now days.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya, but there's a lotta Chinese knockoffs out there... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Remarkably easy to fix.

Fixed the blower (no not drafter) today. Why do we ever pay someone to do this?

teedubbya wrote:




When mine breaks down....I just put up a new line like Ewok....and no no solar credits here either
danmdevries
9 years ago
Reads like a Rick n morty bit in here
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Handyman/Engineer Motto

"If it ain't broke, fix it until it is."
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
My best friend never went to college and graduated high school with average grades...
But...
Other than my North Carolina friend...
He's the smartest guy I KNOW about mechanical issues, all things electricity, quantum physics, tesla, periodic table..on and on and on...

He fixes almost EVERYTHING THAT BREAKS , IF HE HAS THE TIME, INCLINATION AND KNOW HOW...
HE GOOGLE'S HOW TO REPAIR EVERTYHING, BLOGS AND CHATROOMS ON ANY BROKEN ITEM KNOWN TO MANKIND... IT COSTS HIM 5-15% of any quoted job by professional repair guys....

We both hate RETAIL FAMILY BUSINESS OWNERS...

WE CALL THEM "CARTELS"...

, these Son's who inherit L.O.C.A.L. RETAIL HARDWARE STORES, APPLIANCE STORES, ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR COMPANIES, CAR DEALERSHIPS, JEWELRY STORES......

ALL THINK IT'S THEIR HIS GIVEN RIGHT TO CHARGE EXHORBITANT PRICES FOR ANY ITEM OR SERVICE...

WHILE they sit out back of said cartel locations in their idling black limosenes or airconditioned man cave sex shack fake metal shipping containers....

hiding from their wives... saying their "at work",
when their really *****ING Hot young GASH prostitutes, doing pharm BLOW and lighting Cuban CIGARS with New $100 BILLS....behind the 300-500% of retail jacked up pricing customer TRAPS( they call businesses)...and are pillars of the community, presidents of the local ROTARY CLUBS AND ALL of them are MASON LODGE GRAND POOBAHS...ALL OVER AMERICA.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
I think Frank put it best in this song.

Enjoy 🌫
teedubbya
9 years ago
Mr Jones makes that sound sort of bad.
dstieger
9 years ago

Mr Jones makes that sound sort of bad.

teedubbya wrote:


where?
teedubbya
9 years ago
In his tone. The description sounds wonderful
dstieger
9 years ago
tone's tough on the interwebs....in my head, Mr. Jones' always sounds like Tweek, anyway....everything sounds sorta bad
dstieger
9 years ago
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Meh, it's ez to fix sh1t as long as you can find the parts for it. Some things are just more a pain in the ass than others.

I agree with the OP though, dryers are ez af.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
I bought SpeedQueen so I don't hafta.
Users browsing this topic