RMAN4443
9 years ago
bring me a shrubbery,.........."one that looks nice. And not too expensive.".........Ni Ni Ni
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Do you want a deciduous or carniferous one? If you want a deciduous one you will have to send your yews into exile. You know how that worked out last time.

Speyside wrote:


don't remind me...40 years just cause Moses wouldn't stop to ask directions.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Didn't he ask the singing bush..?? 😕
Ewok126
9 years ago

Didn't he ask the singing bush..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Nah, last I heard he just got some rules from that bush that he felt the need to carve in stone and then hide them away on some box they call the ark of the covenant. I guess that was the worlds first humidor but for rocks. [gonzo]

Ok I am going to hell, Lord please forgive me and god bless those little pygmies in Africa 😰
tonygraz
9 years ago
Frank is going Yewish ?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
Speaking of shrubberies.. I think my neighbor sprayed my grapevine with roundup or somethin... I love my grapevine... 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
Have we over yewsed this?
Speyside
9 years ago
Oh, Frank, " Yew can't always get what yew want".
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
that might be the end
Ewok126
9 years ago

Oh, Frank, " Yew can't always get what yew want".

Speyside wrote:




"But yew get what yew Need!" aw yeahhhh 😰 😰 😰 👻
Speyside
9 years ago
This has been rather yewmorous.
tamapatom
9 years ago

Speaking of shrubberies.. I think my neighbor sprayed my grapevine with roundup or somethin... I love my grapevine... 😟

DrafterX wrote:

he probably thought it was a community service....hence no courtesy to ask you. Pizz on his petunias.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

that might be the end

frankj1 wrote:


guess not!
Mandoman
9 years ago

E, it could have been YEWGE!

Speyside wrote:




I dunno, I'd hedge my bets.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Fogetaboutit, its bush league.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
All Yews guys are crazy.........I'm Pineing to see what's next........Oaky Dokey?........Now I'm bushed
Speyside
9 years ago
We need to spruce this up.
Plowboy221
9 years ago

The shruberries taste like dingleberries.

victor809 wrote:



:-&
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

NEEK!

Mandoman wrote:




You've been put on report
Users browsing this topic