teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm not excusing anyone. Where did I excuse Clinton? I guess I just don't get the need to blame and found it odd in a 911 thread on 911 to blame any president or any party. There is certainly plenty to go around.

I also find it odd that anything short of laying it on the feet of Clinton gets the reaction it's getting. Read what I said. I said blame none of them.

Weird
victor809
9 years ago
Burner... you started a **** thread. Face it. On 9-11 you decided to start a political thread blaming a president you didn't like for the attacks. When TW corrected you you threw a pissy little fit whining that he was being argumentative on your little blame game thread.

You could have just dropped your 3rd paragraph out and no one would have said anything.

Frankly I find your decision to politicize this disgustingly disrespectful to those lost...

(I really don't... I find symbolism, empty words and the like mostly... symbolic and empty... but if you're gonna play the "oh my why would anyone disagree with me in this thread!?" Card you opened yourself for it)
victor809
9 years ago
On an interesting note... apparently burner thinks it's disrespectful to disagree with anything in a 9-11 post.

So... in that vein...
9-11 was a horrible tragedy. We should never forget those lost and the heroes who helped prevent more losses. We should also think about Nancy Pelosi who single handedly stopped the terrorist attacks on 9-12. She truly is also an American hero.
MACS
9 years ago
If a tree fell in the woods, and nobody was there to see it or hear it...

Would Victor still argue about it? And would teedubbya swing from his jock?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I dunno but you just started the argument about it not Victor LOL
teedubbya
9 years ago
I just saw no need to even mention Clinton in a 911 thread on 911 in the general forum and it cracks me up that that is considered excusing him, democrats or being political.
frankj1
9 years ago
we need a nonpartisan new thread
this is wrong
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
The PATRIOT ACT...

*****ED ME OVER ROYALLY...

AND
now those sorry AZZ coward FELON LAW DOGS will pay in
*****IN
S.P.A.D.E.S. for
*****IN With the wrong guy....

Ain't
&
WORD....U *****S
Burner02
9 years ago
More postings from Vic, double bonus.

Will add that to his ongoing patriotism and compassion for his fellow citizens.

Be careful Vic,if you get much more patriotic you will be wearing a U.S. flag lapel pin daily.
victor809
9 years ago
You spound like the type of guy who thinks flag pins are important...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet you didn't say the pledge of allegiance this morning did ya.. 😳
victor809
9 years ago
Why would I? I don't believe in god.
DrafterX
9 years ago
it's ok to leave that part out if you'd like... keep you from sitting down and stuff... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
... sort of defeats the purpose of altering a pledge dictated by someone else to your own personal likes... maybe I should just add an "except drafter" in there too?
DrafterX
9 years ago
except Drafter what..?? 😕


You could substitute God with Pelosi if you'd like.... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
That woman makes practicing Catholics look bad. 😞
frankj1
9 years ago

That woman makes practicing Catholics look bad. :(

jjanecka wrote:


when does practice end and the varsity season begin?
DrafterX
9 years ago
You got a nice white dress and a party on your confirmation..
You got a brand new soul..
And a cross of gold... :-" :-"
delta1
9 years ago
hard to believe it's been 16 years since we were devastated and united all at once...some of the worst days of my professional life, with so many people freaking out, and we were on the opposite side of the nation from the sites of the attacks...proved to me that when people are scared out of their wits, they can be manipulated easily...



Looks like it didn't take long to drift apart...(return to normal?)
DrafterX
9 years ago
ya... Thanks Obama..!! 😠
Users browsing this topic