fishinguitarman
8 years ago

Just tell victor they're homeless, he'll kick them for you.

bgz wrote:





Like his rugby player "buddies"?
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
I blame...PARIS HILTON
tailgater
8 years ago
Service dogs my azz.
Frigin losers.

Like the azz-wipes who abuse the handicap parking.

Today at the pharmacy I saw an SUV come screaming into the handicap spot. A large being clearly in the middle of transitioning strutted out and waddled into the store.
If I knew it was a man I'd have said something.
But I couldn't tell which direction they were going.

DrafterX
8 years ago
My wife's aunt gave me her handicap thing before she moved to Maine... I refuse to use it tho... 😟
Abrignac
8 years ago
I’m sitting at a Hooters bar watching the App St vs Toledo game. There’s a dude sitting 3 chairs down with a beautiful German Shepard service dog laying on the ground next to him. Dogs quiet and minding his own business. Dude’s an ass.
Abrignac
8 years ago
Server just tripped over the dog
DrafterX
8 years ago
Poor puppy-dog... 😞
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Service dogs my azz.
Frigin losers.

Like the azz-wipes who abuse the handicap parking.

Today at the pharmacy I saw an SUV come screaming into the handicap spot. A large being clearly in the middle of transitioning strutted out and waddled into the store.
If I knew it was a man I'd have said something.
But I couldn't tell which direction they were going.

tailgater wrote:


Couldn't tell if they were getting an addadicktome or a pud-ec-toe-my 😰
JadeRose
8 years ago
True Service dogs, whether for the blind or for Vets suffering from PTSD, are amazing animals and are incredibly well trained. They are ALSO generally tagged as being service animals and have signage on them asking you to refrain from petting or approaching them as they are working animals. Some fat broad's chiahuahua or some hillbillie's coonhound are not service animals and should not be allowed in a public setting. Period. Can you imagine how f*cking pissed you would be if your kid got bit by a dog INSIDE Walmart or a Bass Pro? Someone's ass would be mine.
DrafterX
8 years ago
freak.. 😟
tailgater
8 years ago
First, I think we can all agree that legit service dogs are fine. (no need to start every rant with the obvious, like we did during recent racially motivated discussions).

But it's too easy to get papers for a service animal.
Fill out a form: Presto!

And the service animals used by these low life scum are brought everywhere.
They're filthy animals, just like their owners.

With that said, I've been to bars where dogs are allowed.
No written rules, just simple common sense.
Bring your dog that is well behaved and keep an eye on him.

Not only is this not offensive, it's actually pretty cool.
I'm not talking food-centric pubs. Just dive type bars.

DrafterX
8 years ago
Went Sunday brunch at a puppy-dog friendly restaurant in Dallas a hole back.. it was called Puppy-dogs or somethin... But everyone knew what to expect so it was no big deal... 😟
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago


With that said, I've been to bars where dogs are allowed.
No written rules, just simple common sense.
Bring your dog that is well behaved and keep an eye on him.

tailgater wrote:



Our taproom has a posted rule
"Dogs allowed, cats must be on leash"
victor809
8 years ago
Seems to me this should be something the owner of the establishment should have the right to decide.

Service dog b.s. needs to be better regulated. A service dog isn't some dumb dog that sits in your lap and drools (currently tho they can get registered as one)... service dogs should only be labeled as such after significant training.

If you need a therapy dog to be in public without having a panic attack, then I really don't know if I want to be around you.
tailgater
8 years ago


If you need a therapy dog to be in public without having a panic attack, then I really don't know if I want to be around you.

victor809 wrote:



This.

Ewok126
8 years ago

If you need a therapy dog to be in public without having a panic attack, then I really don't know if I want to be around you.

victor809 wrote:



My thoughts are, this is why they make anxiety meds. They are a hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of the upkeep of a dog for a month. So, in the words of Victor with a little rearranging to suit me.

If you need a therapy dog to be in public so you don't have a panic attack, then I know I do not want to be around you.

Now that I have said that it's time to load up Daisy, my unregistered service dog. She helps me with my humor because I am lacking in that area and need help for it according to my Dr and the DSM.


First to Taco Bell. Got to get 4 burritos all for Daisy to load her up.

Then to Walmart, There Daisy will chit and piss in the floor so I can stand back and watch people slip in it and fall. It makes me laugh.

Then to some restaurant, There Daisy will chit in the floor and the smell is god awful which makes people throw up while they are eating. It makes me laugh.

Then to petsmart. There Daisy will get to pick out her a prize for doing a great job for the day, and chit and piss in the floor and I get to stand back and watch fat chicks with their unregistered service dogs (typically them chiwawas that ride on the fat chicks left titty) slip and fall in it. It makes me laugh, especially when I get to point and laugh if they fall on the chiwawa.

Last back to home and there I get to laugh more thinking about all the people we pissed off because of someone bringing their unregistered service animals to stores and restaurants.

Daisy has helped me greatly with my "Humor Issue." I get to laugh a lot more now. My Dr says I have come a long way but still have years of work ahead. 👍


DrMaddVibe
8 years ago

My thoughts are, this is why they make anxiety meds. They are a hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of the upkeep of a dog for a month. So, in the words of Victor with a little rearranging to suit me.

If you need a therapy dog to be in public so you don't have a panic attack, then I know I do not want to be around you.

Now that I have said that it's time to load up Daisy, my unregistered service dog. She helps me with my humor because I am lacking in that area and need help for it according to my Dr and the DSM.


First to Taco Bell. Got to get 4 burritos all for Daisy to load her up.

Then to Walmart, There Daisy will chit and piss in the floor so I can stand back and watch people slip in it and fall. It makes me laugh.

Then to some restaurant, There Daisy will chit in the floor and the smell is god awful which makes people throw up while they are eating. It makes me laugh.

Then to petsmart. There Daisy will get to pick out her a prize for doing a great job for the day, and chit and piss in the floor and I get to stand back and watch fat chicks with their unregistered service dogs (typically them chiwawas that ride on the fat chicks left titty) slip and fall in it. It makes me laugh, especially when I get to point and laugh if they fall on the chiwawa.

Last back to home and there I get to laugh more thinking about all the people we pissed off because of someone bringing their unregistered service animals to stores and restaurants.

Daisy has helped me greatly with my "Humor Issue." I get to laugh a lot more now. My Dr says I have come a long way but still have years of work ahead. 👍


Ewok126 wrote:




[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
Ewok126
8 years ago

[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

DrMaddVibe wrote:




I know, but I could not resist. 😰
Gene363
8 years ago
No thanks! I love dogs, though they cause me allergy problems. I like dogs and other pest outdoors, period.

Service dogs are getting out of hand and there are other animals now being called "service animals" just what we do not need. The nightmare scenario is flying, freaking people are bad enough to be around without a "service animal" menagerie.
Panama Red1
8 years ago
A true servicedog has to go through several years of training to be a authentic service dog.
Users browsing this topic